Just some random facts about me.
1. When I was adopted,I lived in an apartment in the city with Mom. We were there for 12 years.(Mom was there longer)
2. In the apartment building,there were 2 other cats and we became friends. They were a few years younger than me though.
3. It was a small building and it had a front and back door. Our Mom's would open the back doors and we would run in & out of each others apartment.
4. We loved the evenings when our Mom's came home. We would cry at the back door for it to be opened so we could play.
5. Mom said that we were lucky cats. We had 3 apartments to run around in and she only had 1.
6. If Mom went away,the other Mom's would look after me. Mom would return the favor.
7. Our apartment had lots of windows,but all we could see was beans,cars and birds. We did not go outside. We could not get the birds.(darn windows)
8. Everyone moved on. Now I live in a small house just outside the city.
9. There are lots of trees and we live between 2 lakes that are joined by a river.
10. There is a big screened porch here. I see critters I never saw in the city. It is very entertaining and the smells are interesting.
This critter is Earl the Squirrel
11. Best of all,there is grass!!!! Mom does not have to hunt for it or buy it anymore.
12. My sisfurs,Tillie & Georgia were 2 years old when we got them. They are 4 years old now.
They are young and silly and I don't play with them.
13. I prefer to hang out with Mom. I am the only one alowed in the bedroom so I like to hang out there most of the time and I sleep there. Tillie and Georgia have their favorite spots in the living room.
Life is good.