Friday 24 October 2008

Friday Close Ups

Mickey



Georgia



Tillie



We were tagged by a cat with Tortitude
for this fun meme... Pearl





Here are the rules:
1. Be honest.
2. Have fun!
______________________

1. How many calenders are in your home?
Like us ,there are 3.
It's silly because Mom still does not know what day it is!

2. What is your fave season?

Mickey- I like Fall,because leaves fall on the dech and the wind blows them around.
Tillie- I like Summer because there are lots of bugs.Moths are tasty. I ate one that got in the house!
Georgia- I like Spring,Summer and Fall because it is sunny and warm on the porch. Winter is too cold.

3. What is your lucky number?

We don't have favourite numbers,because we can't count.
How many treats are in a Temptations bag?
That's our favourite number!!! Can we have some now?


4. What is your fave month?
Mickey- I like them all bacause they all have sunshine!!
Mind,October does have Halloween!!!!!
Tillie- Yeah,what Mickey said.
Georgia- I like the warm ones :)

5. Which do you like best, Planting seeds, Climbing trees, Jumping into a pile of leafs, or, building igloos?

Mickey- I want to chase leaves!! I need to get outside!!
Tillie - I would like to climb a tree!! I need to get outside!!!
Georgia- I think the leaves would be fun too.
I could hide in them. I need to get outside!!!


6. Now tag some people!

WE tag any cat that wants to play!!!!!!

24 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

A smooch on all of those noses!

DK & The Fluffies said...

A smooch on all of those noses!

Quill and Greyson said...

What pretty close ups!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those were some wonderful closeups. I think leaves are fun too.

Anonymous said...

I loves your close up because I can just pretend I iz a licking your forehead! :))
Well head butts for your Mickey :P hehe
They woz great answers! I needz to get outside too! maybee we can all gang up on our Mommas? :P

V-V

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You lovely 3 kids makes Michico wants to photograph you all as well~! Just too beautiful and handsome of you!
Happy Friday!

Forever Foster said...

Mickey, we thought that was a panther on the screen! You are one strong looking mancat!

Karen Jo said...

Lovely closeups, as usual. Mickey is looking quite fierce.

Simba and Jazzi said...

Is it Friday again already?! Have a great weekend.

Simba x

Parker said...

What a gorgeous group of kitties!

The Furry Kids said...

We love your close ups!

Svara said...

Hi Mikey, thanks for the comments! I used to have a sheltie named Mickey and then my kids went and got another and named him the same name. You're photos are lovely. I took more of Bunny (cat) and will try to upload them soon.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Nice close ups :-D I see all of you want to go outside Is there any chance your Mom will let you do that? If she doesn't, I think she should bring a bunch of leaves in for Mickey and Georgia! Oh and some grass for Mickey, too ;-)

Have a great weekend!

PB 'n J said...

We just love your close ups on Friday! The meme was fun, thanks for playing!

Pearl

Unknown said...

Has yoo talked yer mom into bringin da leaves inside fer yoo? That wud be almost like bein outside!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Those are fabulous closeups!

Whimpurr said...

What gorgeous shots! *kisses and purrs*

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Mickeykins, you have the best blog!
I come here and I am instantly happy!

You and your sisters Tillie and Georgia are such beauties. I think you are living in paradise, you have the best momslave!!!

Our mom has been horrible.

I hope you have the very best sunnybunny fall leafy week-end

purrpurr
Prinnie

Sweet Purrfections said...

I always love your close up shots!

Did you ever get to go outside?

Beethoven said...

Beautiful pictors of you all! Chasing leaves! That sounds nice!

Ailurophile said...

Friday close-ups are always great. We sometimes forget what day is it too..

Forty Paws said...

Pretty close-ups!

You guys don't need to go outside. Stay inside, ok?

Luf, Us

The Island Cats said...

Good closeups this week, Mickey!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Gorgeous pictures! You all look so glamorous. I love your meme answers. My favorite number is the same as yours.