Monday 23 July 2018

Monday Musings with Georgia


Georgia: About 10 days ago, I went to the Vet for my
semi-annual check up.
I did pretty well, but I had to go back as they wanted a pee
sample and I would not give one to mum.
The Vet also said I had some raised enzyme levels in my
liver,but nothing to get worried about now.


She did call back to say my pee was pretty good. Whew!
Now I can relax a bit,though mum wants me to 
get up and move around more.
I just may do that as she will likely bruse me and I 
love getting brushed!


JJ: As the resident old fellow,I enjoy snoozing.
I also enjoy eating which pleases mum.
I'm trying to decide if I should go wandering or sleep more.
It is a little rainy outside, but at least the thunderboomers
of this morning are gone !


Decisions,decisions!
Maybe I will sleep on it for a bit.
At least until it's supper time. 
MOL!


What is Julie doing?


To find out, pop over to 

Click the red link.

19 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Glad ya got a good report on your pee!

meowmeowmans said...

Georgia, we are glad the vet visit went well, and the urine sample showed nothing bad. Now go get some well-deserved brushing. :)

JJ, we love the way you think. Some napping until supper time. Brilliant!

Okay, we're off to see what Julie's been up to!

Summer said...

Binga has a good appetite too, JJ! She's pickier than she used to be, what she does like, she will eat!

Georgia, brushing sounds awesome after the vet visit.

Marg said...

Georgia, we are so glad your vet visit went well. That is always exciting. JJldv, sleeping is good. The old ones around here do a lot of sleeping too and as a matter of fact, all of us like those naps. You all have a fantastic day.

Brian's Home Blog said...

A good peeReport is always something that makes peeps very happy!

Kea said...

Georgia, we're glad the urine test came back with good results! We hope you won't have to go to the v-e-t again till next year, for regular stuff. :-)

JJ, we, too, like your idea of napping until supper. Suits us! It would suit our biped these days too. Ha.

Happy week ahead to you all!

Tamago said...

Hi Georgia, glad your pee test came back with good result!
We enjoy snoozing, too, JJ :-) Have a great new week xo

Eastside Cats said...

Those crazy veterinarians are kookoo for cat pee! What is with that, eh Georgia?!?
LOL!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you got a good vet report, Georgia. I've been away for a while so missed seeing all of you.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We are so happy with the Vet Report Georgia!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

wavez guyz......hope thiz findz everee one even way better two day; sorree georgia bout de eeeeeeeevil place vizit....mackerull dinna like
hiz vizit either.....glad ta heer ya getted a good ree port ~ ☺☺♥♥

The Island Cats said...

Georgia, we're glad to hear you got a good pee report!

pilch92 said...

I am glad you are healthy.

Ivan from WMD said...

Good for you, Georgia! JJ, you deserve a good nap. And Julie? We hope you got some more food in that dish!

Furries said...

I'm happy your vet check went well. Peeing on demand is something only dogs do.

Katie Isabella said...

Georgia...you are looking fabulous this morning and brushies are on MY agenda too. Can't wait. JJ...you are such a handsome boy. Are you going to ask for window whiffies today?

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Glad things went well, sweetie!

Hairballs and Hissyfits said...

glad to hear the vet gave your pee a thumbs up!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I am glad your vet reports were pretty good, Georgia. A relief!