'All you catsters out there have to do is just list 5 things you do
whenever you're on the nip, and don't forget to tag some friends! Let's find out
just how whacked out some of us get.'-Bendrix
- I love to smell the plant.If it's dry catnip I'll smell that too.It's what cats do.
- I eat the nice succulent leaves, or lick the dry stuff(it's still good !)
- I like to roll around in the nip,especially with my chin.Ahhh,the aroma!
- I flatten my ears and show off my"wild cat"look.Mom seems to like that.I can attack things in this state.
- I guard my nip.Tillie & Georgia have to get their own.Nip is serious stuff.
Because I will not leave nip(plants in general) alone,Mom keeps it outdoors in summer. Here, it is hiding in some ferns.She sometimes brings it in to let me drink in the wonderful flavor!
Georgia snuck out on the porch and got herself a leaf.Mom is big on sharing. Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!
At least there are plenty of leaves.We might even dry some for later(winter)
When is 'later'? Is that tomorrow or after supper?
Saturday, 8 September 2007
I was tagged by Bendrix for this catnip meme. So here are a few answers.