Monday 20 October 2014

Monday Musings with Georgia


Georgia : I am looking at Mom and trying to convince her
that it is time to eat. I have my bowl behinds me all ready
for her to put yummy food  into.
I also have lots of toys too, but I prefer food.
Come on Mom !


Treasure is watching the critters with JJ.
JJ does not seem too interested though.
I think he is waiting to see what Mom does.


Earlier, Julie and JJ were hanging out in the kitchen window.
There was some good Critter TV.


Earl the Squirrel was on.


He ran over to the stump where Mom puts seeds.


He got one and is ready to eat .
He has lots more too, but we think he will be fighting
the Blue Jays for them !

So how is your Monday shaping up?
Hope it's a good one.


Julie enjoyed the porch with Mom.
See her at House Panthers.

19 comments:

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

That a red squirrel I see? I don't remember the last time I saw one of those, around here. The grey ones have taken over.

Purrs,
Nissy

Katnip Lounge said...

We are admiring your nice cozy red carpet pieces on your porch! We think we need some of those for our catio...Mommy!

meowmeowmans said...

Well, now that Earl got to eat, we hope Mom gave you all some snacks, too. :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I'd be hungry watching those squirrels...

Summer said...

I'm relaxing on Monday after a very busy weekend!

Clooney said...

Earl the Squirrel is a cutie, what great entertainment he must provide! Have a wonderful week everyone and we hope you get your Num-Nums pronto, Georgia!

Lone Star Cats said...

Hope ya get your foodz Georgia!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Earl the squirrel looks so yummy, er, interesting!

We love that you get squirrel tv. We don't get that channel.

Happy Monday!

The Swiss Cats said...

Hey, nice to see Earl again ! We hope you finally got your food, Georgia ! Purrs

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope your mum didn't take too long to feed you because Earl would be looking tastier by the minute.

Marg said...

Sure looks like you are all enjoying life and that squirrel has it made with all those seeds. But it sure makes good squirrel TV. You all have a great day.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Well Earl looked very tasty to us! That is a good channel to get on CAT TV!! You all looked so terrific!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guys...tell earl he doez KNOT need ta share with jay

:)

♥♥♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope the rest of your week is fun too gang!

Just Ducky said...

Thanks for stopping by for my purrthday. Purrs.

Furries said...

You had an interesting Monday with squirrel t.v. Mine was a bit boring. Mom forgot to fill the hummingbird feeder so I don't have much bird tv to watch.

The Meezers or Billy said...

SQUIRREL!!!

Ivan from WMD said...

So, did that work, Georgia? It never works for me!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh dear what a dreadful day in your country today...we are so numb with grief over this senseless act of violence...only the beauty of cats can sooth me during times like this...so very very sad...thank you for the wonderful pictures of our 'family' and the Early squirrely!
with love from the cozy cottage