Friday 17 November 2017

Finally Friday Close-Ups



Georgia: The weekend is here!! We are excited about that.
Mum is going to a little party tonight and when she gets
back, we will have her all to ourselves.
Saturday will be nice and sunny, so we hope we can get
more sunshine pics.
Sunday  is supposed to be rainy,just like it is today.
These close ups are from a day that we had sunshine.


JJ: Mum likes these pictures as there are cool shadows in them.
It makes the pics more dramatic.
We think it makes us look pawsome.
MOL!


Julie: Whatever the pictures look like, we are going to  enjoy
the weekend. That's what weekends are for.
Well, that and the porch and treats and scritches and belly rubs...


What do you like about weekends?
We purr that whatever you like ,you  have FUN !!

12 comments:

Summer said...

Paws crossed for some Caturday sun!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dang, those close ups are seriously wonderful and I hope your weekend is too!

Tamago said...

Great close-up photos! I love the dramatic effects of the shadows!
We are expecting some rain and very cold weather this weekend, so will be snuggling up :-) Have a wonderful weekend! xo

Dma said...

unfortunately i have stuff all weekend so napping time with the boyz will be at a minimum. we're all bummed.

The Swiss Cats said...

We wish you a sunny weekend ! Have fun ! Purrs

Ivan from WMD said...

Those are some fabulous photos. Georgia, Elliott wanted to give you a kissie through the screen! We hope you all have a great weekend.

Morrie Major said...

I hope your mum had a great time out - but more importantly I hope you got her all to yourselves when she returned!!
I hate when my Pawents leave me... but the reunion is always fun!
Great close-up photos too!
Lots of licks, your good friend Morrie :)

pilch92 said...

Have a great weekend with your Mum! XO

Katie Isabella said...

You three look pawsome and I'm not kidding!

meowmeowmans said...

I love having my mom and dad around more on the weekends, too. And yay for sunshine (we hope you got some good porch time yesterday)! - Gracie

Furries said...

Stunning close-ups! I like the weekends because I get lots of time with my people.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

What great closeups! Selfies!!

And weekends when petcretary stays home are wonderful. At least I have pawppy when she does have to work the weekends...every other one...sigh...