Monday 19 March 2018

Monday Musings with Georgia



Georgia: Well, after my trip to the Vet last week, I have
decided that I do not want that to happen again!


I am going to be sure to drink lots of water to keep things
clear and working!
 I am doing fine!
Thanks for all of your well wishes too .


Even JJ thinks that is a good idea!


Huh? Did someone call me?


I guess I'll see what's going on out on the porch.


There is my silly sister Julie rolling on the floor.
I know she loves the porch, but sometimes I think
she is a bit crazy!


Well, maybe I will relax a bit and maybe clean up a bit.
Suppertime is almost here.


Do you want to see what else Julie did
this weekend?

Pop over to HOUSE PANTHERS
and see.

Click the red link.

17 comments:

Summer said...

Good idea, Georgia! Anything to stay away from the vet!

Lone Star Cats said...

Lotsa water are always a good idea!

Tamago said...

Water is good! Glad you are making sure to drink a lot, Georgia :-)
JJ, you are looking very handsome and fluffy! Happy Monday to you all!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Some water each day keeps the Vet away!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a very wise decision, Georgia. Our water fountain broke just after Sei-Chan left (isn't that strange?) but #1 ordered a new pump and it is working again.

Looking good, JJ and Julie!

Purrs,
The Chans

Dma said...

glad you learn from your experiences...

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz....lotz oh waterz for each oh ewe each day; ta drink ....AND ta keep fish in !!! ☺☺♥♥♥

The Swiss Cats said...

That's a good resolution, Georgia ! Purrs

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good idea to drink plenty of water, Georgia, and JJ too.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Smart kitties! Water is very, very important.

The Island Cats said...

Yep, proper hydration is very important, Georgia!

pilch92 said...

Good girl, I hope you don't have to go to the vet again anytime soon.

Ivan from WMD said...

Keep up the good work, cutie!

Furries said...

I'm glad Georgia is feeling better. Raven had a UTI once, and I could tell she was miserable. Water is good, especially for kitties who eat dry food.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I drink water all day, but TBT says that isn't neccesarily a GREAT thing. ~ IZA

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Great idea Georgia, mew stay well hydrated!

BTW mew look fabulous!

Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Lots of water is a good thing Georgia, and you are setting a good example for your furblings.
Purrs!