Friday 31 July 2015

Flashback Friday with Julie


Julie: Hello friends and welcome to flashback Friday.
This post was first published on July 31, 2012.
I had only been here  since Mom rescued me on July 7.
As you can see. I was not in the best shape as I had
been living outdoors for a while and I was stressed.
I must say, I am blessed to be living here and I am
now an extremely happy kitty.
I only wish all other kitties could be as lucky as me.




Julie Tuesday



Hi, Julie here, doing my very first post.


Mom dragged me to the Vet last night.I was not happy. 
 The first Vet I saw is on holiday, but I liked this Vet too.
She checked me all over and said I was doing very well.
I gained a whole pound and a smidge!!! Then she gave me 
two needles so I do not get Feline Leukemia.
She also gave me treats! Did I say she was nice?


She looked in my mouth and my eyes and decided that I was 
a young kitty, probably about 3 years old. She gave me 
a birthday month too. We all agreed on April 2009.
After all, what girl does not want to be younger,heehee.
The Vets will monitor my furs to see how they grow.
Some furs are growing back,mostly on my back.
We will watch it more for allergies  after I have my
spay operation in mid August. What I want to know is this,
what is a spay operation???
Hmmmm, I think I need more food. Hey Mom... !


Purrs you all have a FUN weekend!

16 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Julie, you sure are one beautiful girl now! I'm so glad your mom rescued you and gave you a forever home and a wonderful family. And that we have all gotten to know you, too!

meowmeowmans said...

Julie, we remember that post! And we are so glad you live with your Mom and your family now, and that you are doing so, so well. You've come such a long way. You've always been beautiful to us, and we think you are super special. Hugs!

Summer said...

Julie, I am so glad you found such an awesome home! Nobody would ever know how scraggly your poor coat was now.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I remember that post Julie. You did look a sad and sorry sight back then, but you look beautiful now. I am glad you were rescued and have a lovely home now.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was a fun flashback and we enjoyed all of the photos!

Eastside Cats said...

A pretty name for a pretty kitty! Yay for Julie!

Tamago said...

Oh Julie, I tell you that you were really not in good shape back then. Living outdoors must have been very hard. But how wonderful your mom found you and you've grown to be such a beautiful girl!
Have a great weekend xoxo

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Julie we have watched you bloom over the years and we are so glad you are home with your family and Mom.

The Swiss Cats said...

We didn't know you at that time, Julie, but we're glad you found a purrfect forever home ! Purrs

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Little Julie sure turned out beautiful... and loved!
We love happy stories!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie...we iz happee ewe & moms pathz crossed and ya haza awesum forevers home now....even tho ya hada bit oh de scrufeez; we think ya still looked gorgeouz ~~~~ hope everee onez caturday iz a FUN one ~~~ heerz two a central mudminnow kinda week oh end ~ ♥♥♥

Dma said...

Glad you found your true home.

Furries said...

Julie, you are very lucky to have found such a loving home where you've been able to thrive!

Katnip Lounge said...

Julie, we had forgotten how rough you were...what a sleek beautiful house panther you are now! All those treats, we're sure.

Billy The Time Cat said...

Julie, you are a beautiful lady. you could be my twin sister.
Purs,
Billy The Time Cat

pilch92 said...

I am so glad your Mom took care of you and you have such a loving forever home.