Tuesday 5 August 2008

NOMS Day

Today is the anniversary of the NOMSS Dare




We have been challenged by our friends at the Cat Realm


to add to our group of NOMS friends!!


Here are a few of mine.




Brownie is a delightful hampster who lives in Costa Rica .

I have never had a hamster as a friend before. I have never met one before(except Stifler)


Brownie is very friendly and lots of fun too!!!



Lucky





Lucky is the sister of my NOMSS friend Roxy.Isn't she cute ?



It's silly really, that I did not add her before :)


She is a very pretty PUG who inspired us to go on a wonderful road trip last year!!!!!


Charlie




Most of you already know Charlie. Charlie is a lovely collie who lives in Australia.

As many of you know,Charlie is a good doggie to party with too !


He is a world traveller too. You must visit his blog!!


Simba




Simba is a really neat doggie I met not too long ago. I was introduced by my friend JB.


We were late getting things done and did not have time to visit with Simba to see


about pictures and things. I will do that later.





22 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Nice to see your NOMSS friends~!!!
Every one of them are very special and great!

Simba and Jazzi said...

Thank you so much for including me in your friends. You have made my day.

Simba x

Anonymous said...

Mom is in love with Lucky!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh I understand how happy you made Simba and Brownie by including them into your inner circle...it is a good tender place to be...close to your heart. Today is a great day to remember our friends. I will not include the house mouse however...there I draw the line.
Thank you for being so close to my heart...you are such a sweet mancat to me.
Soft headbumps...your sunshine

Parker said...

Mickey, you have some wonderful NOMS!

Teddy Westlife said...

My best friend is a Siberian Husky, I'm sure that counts!

Huffle Mawson

The Island Cats said...

Hi Mickey! You have lots of NOMS!! Lucky you!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

ps. We gave you an award...stop by to pick it up!!

My Littel Island said...

wow we dont have NOMS our bean dont know it it is a new word for her lol but he fink u all ar super cute and we like to have a house mouse

Artsy Catsy said...

Happy NOMS Day, Mickey! And thank you SO much for your healing purrs for my Grandpa Bob.

Rocky

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Mikey you have a lot of Cool NOMS furiends! We will have to add to ours, too! Have a Happy NOMS Day!
Your FL furiends,

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Those are great new friends! Isn't it great to know lots of NOMS? Great post!
--JB

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

We just wanted to stop by and say “Hi”! Mommy finally got home so we can blog again!

Daisy said...

Happy NOMS Day! You have some wonderful friends.

Sunny's Mommy said...

You have a lot of NOMS :-) They all look like wonderful friends.

The Devil Dog said...

Happy NOMS day, Mickey. You were my first NOMS friend, so you are very special to us. Thanks for being our friend.


Roxy & Lucky

Brownie said...

OMG! It's me! Oh, thanks, I'll include you in my post, I think it is a little late, but it doesn't matter?

Unknown said...

Those are great choices for NOMS friends. Mom did NOT tell me it was today so I didnt get to pick any out.

~ Molly ~

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are such a great guy, no wonder you have so many sweet and lovely friends, Mickey. Thank you so much for sharing these special friends with me.

I hope you had a super nice Tuesday
purrrrrrs

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Happy NOMS Day! Those are some adorable woofie and hamster friends.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

You have wonderful NOMS friends! I still have my NOMS friend, Bogart, from last year!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You have some wonderful NOMS friends. :) Roxy and Lucky are terrific woofies!

The Cat Realm said...

Happy Noms Day, Mickey, Georgia and Tillie!
What a wonderful bunch of nomss friends you have, thank you for participating in Noms Day!
Mrs. OZ