Monday 10 November 2014

Monday Musings with Georgia



Georgia: Oh dear, Mom has that flashy box and I know
she wants to take my picture. Where to hide?


I'll hang out here in the fireplace nook.
That will make mom work really hard because
I blend in with the bricks.


Ugh! No flashes Mom !
Laser eyes and a raspberry for you!


Oh, OK. Take my pic.
Nope, you got the colour all wrong.
Change your settings!


OK, this is better. Bet you still had to  adjust with
PSE * didn't you ?
That's OK. As long as I look good after all this.



* = Photoshop Elements

Want to see what Julie complained about?
Pop over to House Panthers.

16 comments:

Summer said...

What, doesn't your human bribe you with treats and/or toys for photo sessions? Mine does! And I get double if I have to wear something.

Katnip Lounge said...

Wait! We STILL can't see you...talk about CATmoflage!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

But we love to see you!

Hope you have a great Monday, Georgia.
XOXO

Lone Star Cats said...

Just start gettin treats for it.

Mr Puddy said...

Miss Georgia,
I'm not sure my eyes play a trick or not
The third photo, I think I saw you floating in the air !!!
Oh COD !!! No kidding !

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You know, Miss Georgia, we concluded a long time ago that it is far easier (and quicker!) to cooperate with the photo taking!

You are looking quie lovely.

Purrs,
The Chans

Hilary said...

you do blend in pretty great there!

Fuzzy Tales said...

It was a good try, to avoid the camera. At least you made your mom work for the photos. Ha.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Georgia we never realized that was good camouflage for you! MOL Your Mom still got some good photos of you.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

georgia...ewe all ways look gorgeous noe matter how mom takes yur foto !! ♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That should be a good hidey place, but there is no hiding from the flashy box.

Vanessa Morgan said...

You shouldn't hide for the camera. Your stunning beauty is worth to be seen by everyone.

Ivan from WMD said...

Georgia, you get an A+ for discouragement!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are such a pretty girl Sweet Georgia!

The Island Cats said...

Oh Georgia! We just love when you talk photography to us. ;)

The Swiss Cats said...

It's a good place to hide, but not good enough for the flashy box ! Purrs