Monday 6 June 2022

It's Me, Julie and I'm Back !


Julie: It  has been a while since I was here!
A lot has happened too.
Mum retired and now she is with me ALL the time!!!!!!
I am really liking that.
Well, we both are enjoying that. MOL!!!!
I am getting used to being at Auntie's place
and I am a bit nervous as I do not like new places.
It may take a while for me to be comfy but as long
as mum is with me it will be OK!!
Not too sure how long we will be here, but that
is OK too.
As long as I am with mum my world is a happy one.
Now, I need to catch up with all of you, my friends!!!!!


                                                MOL, Mum got a laptop when she retired and has

                                                to figure out the keyboard functions. 

                                                  All I care about is being back on the blog!




                                


                                                        


19 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Home is where your mom is

meowmeowmans said...

Hooray! We are so glad to see you, Julie, and to know that you and Mum are doing well. ConCatulations to her again on her retirement. That is so awesome that you and she get to be together all the time now. We hope you can get used to visiting your auntie's place. Hugs!

Summer said...

I'm glad you are back, Julie.

Katie Isabella said...

Julie, I got wprried about you and your mum. I am so glad to see you back. Are you moving house? But regardless, I am so glad to see you.

Kea said...

It's good to see you, Julie, and we're glad your mum is with you every day now. :-)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It's good to see you! Lucky you to have your mum all the time!

CCL Wendy said...

Nice to see you, Julie. I'm sure you will do a fantastic job of keeping up the blog. I am retired, too, and my Dani has me and her Daddy around 24/7.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are glad that your Mum will now be able to spend all the time you need with you!

We didn't realise you were going over to your Auntie's place for a while. We hope you get used to being there quickly.

Purrs,
Tama and Benny

RescuesAndMore said...

So glad mum is with you all the time now! And more belly rubs!
What a lovely gift for both of you.

I love your photos.

Debby
RescuesAndMore.blogspot.com

catladymac said...

We are glad to catch up with you and that all is well ! Purrs !

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are so glad to see you hear sweet Julie and I'm glad you're now quite the roadtrip gal!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Sounds like a wonderful new life for both of you!

Sasha said...

You will get plenty of attention now. Concatulations on the retirement of your chief human.

Ivan from WMD said...

We think it's great that you travel, Julie. Have fun at your auntie's!

The Island Cats said...

How pawsome that your mom is with you all the time now, Julie!

Lone Star Cats said...

Glad you're back Julie.

The Swiss Cats said...

Yay ! Glad to see you back, Julie ! Purrs

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hooray! You are back! That makes us happy, too:)

We've heard that 'R' word around here, too but so far it isn't happening...

Smudge said...

We're glad you're back, sweet Julie, and even gladder (is that a real word?) that you'll be spending much more time with your mom. Have a fabulous weekend.