Monday 25 December 2023

Winnie says MERRY CHRISTMAS!


                                          Winnie: I like this first Christmas in my new home!
                                           Look at all the toys! I got some treats and another 
                                           toy for Christmas.
                    
                                            Do you know what I am most happy about?
                                            Yup! Having a home of my very own!
                                            I am SO happy I was adopted!

                                           I hope every pet had a great Christmas too!!!!!

16 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Santa brought you the best Christmas, Winnie! Merry Christmas to you and your mum and all the family.

Gidget Blue Sky said...

Meowy Christmas Winnie!!!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Winnie,
Indeed, being adopted is the BEST gift and you enjoy your home and the new toys.
Hugs,
Mariette

The Island Cats said...

I'm so glad you have a home too, Winnie! Have a holly jolly Christmas!

Eastside Cats said...

Meowy Catmas, Winnie!

pilch92 said...

I am so happy for you. I wish all kitties were so blessed. Merry Christmas!! XO

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to you!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you are having a lovely Christmas, Winnie.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are so happy you got adopted too sweet Winnie. Merry Christmas from all of us at Brian's Home Blog!

catladymac said...

We are so happy to see you are happy Winnie ! Have a happy New Year too !

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Merry Christmas

meowmeowmans said...

Merry Christmas to you, sweet Winnie (and Mum, too)! We are so glad you two found each other. XO

The Swiss Cats said...

Merry Christmas to you and your mom, sweet Winnie ! Purrs

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Merry Christmas!!

Dma said...

Kenta shares your happiness over finding a home... merry xmas.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

we hope 2024 iza pawsum awesum yeer for ewe all and each and everee day bringz sum thin grate yur way !! ♥♥♥