Monday 24 September 2012

Mondays with Georgia


Georgia: Well, we had a good weekend. Mom went
 out Saturday  to help her sister celebrate her birthday
then they went for a walk  at Point Pleasant Park near the
Halterm Container port and took pictures of things in the fog.
I do not get that either ! I will share some of her pics
later. We had a Mom day Sunday and  the sun popped out!
It has been a rainy week, and we will see more rain today.


Mom found a bottle of bubbles and Tiger and JJ had some fun
chasing them. They said the bubbles did not taste good !


 The bubbles got in their furs!


 After the play, a nap was in order,so we all headed to the porch.


 Treasure was already there. He has his favourite spot by
the window.


 Tiger had her nap in her favourite box!!!


Tillie and Julie are at House Panthers.
You can see their  over there.
To see , Click here !

Also, our great friend  Pierro  is having a birthday party today !!
He will be 5 years old. Drop by and have tons of fun!!!
 Click his name to  go to his blog!

16 comments:

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Pssssst: Hey, mom. They do have catnip bubbles, and they are great fun (and taste a lot better than soap)!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We hear there is such a thing as "nip bubbles" and we want to find some of those.

The Island Cats said...

What a fun weekend you had! Those bubbles are great!

Sparkle said...

I am scared of bubbles! When I saw them on your blog, I almost ran away!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Wait a minute! Just wait a minute... Did I know this? How could I not have known this? I must have known this! Did I know that you were Nova Scotian kitties just like me? My peep #1 read 'bout your mom going walking in Point Pleasant Park and she said to me, there was one of those in Halifax where I went to school long, long ago. Okay, she didn't say "long, long ago" like it was ancient history but... well... Anyway, then I pointed out the Canadian flag to the peep and she noticed the flag with the word Halifax.

WE'RE PRACTICALLY NEIGHBOURS! hehehe...

Fuzzy Tales said...

We confess we're scared of bubbles, even catnip ones, which our human did get for us once.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We've never had soap bubbles so we don't know whether we'd like them or not. It looked as though you were having fun though.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Meezers or Billy said...

bubbles are fun!!!!!

Ivan from WMD said...

Hi Georgia! We have catnip bubbles somewhere but believe it or not we're all kinda afraid of them!!

Forever Foster said...

Tiger looks so cosy comfy in that box! And also like she could be my sister! :) We think you should be glad your mum goes out to take pictures of things in the fog, because that means she's not there flashy boxing you!

Marilia said...

I love bubbles... to play only!

Team Tabby said...

Yes, our beans had a great weekend - but we don't like fog, so we are glad to stay home and keep an eye out for possible introoders.

Enjoy those tasty looking bubbles!!

Mindy
Moe
Cookie
Mike

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I love bubbles and try to bite them, but Eric hates them and runs away.
Flynn

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

Sun, bubbles an mom-time! Sounds like a good weekend to us.

Soft purrs to you all for Mickey.

Laura & Taffy

catsynth said...

The bubbles look like fun. We'd be curious to see the pictures of things in the fog.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi, Charlotte here. Angel MoMo says her furriends are my furriends and I can visit them during my stay. Thankyou for coming by. Please come again as I will be posting in MoMo's blog. She says I can.