Monday 2 September 2013

Holiday Monday with Georgia



Georgia: As most of you know, today is Labour Day and that
means Mom is home! Yay!!
While she is doing other things, I will amuse myself too.


I can go on the porch and have some wiffies.
It is rainy and foggy today and that makes things
smell neat. Mmmmmmm!


I can also go into the kitchen. I see Tillie
 left a couple of crunchies in her bowl!
Score!


Mmmmmmmmm! That was good.
Now I think I will look for a comfy spot to have a snooze.
Mom will be by to give me scritches. I look 
forward to that. Maybe she will brush me too.


I hope you are having fun today especially if your
beans are off work.
Tillie and Julie are enjoying this extra Mom day too.
See what they are doing at House Panthers.

19 comments:

A few Good Cats said...

Your life is good! We hope you get everything you need and at least a little of what you want.

The Island Cats said...

We hope you have a Happy Labour Day! :)

The Swiss Cats said...

No special day here, Mumis going to work. Happy Labour Day !

Sparkle said...

I had to work on Sunday for a little while, posing for photos - I hope to have today off!

Hilary said...

I always say that I want my beans to stay home with me, but they have been here for days already and I can use a break... Tuesday is a work day, right? Please tell me it is..

XOXO
Lucy

Hannah and Lucy said...

Were Tillie's left over crunchies better than yours Goergia?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Georgia I think you have a full day planned there!
And happy Labor Day to all of you as well!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Sounds like you have the day all planned out. Have a lovely day, Georgia!

Katnip Lounge said...

The best bit was the extra crunchies!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Y'all are looking mighty fine and you look like you are having a grand time!

Katie Isabella said...

LOOK OUT sweet Georgia. Mommy here said if she had a fork she'd eat you like the dessert you are. I fink she means it.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Happy Labor Day to all of you! It looks like you had a very amusing day today, Georgia! I relaxed in my cat ham-mick after my Lady told me that no work was to be done on Labor Day!

Purrrrrrrs, Spike William

Colehaus Cats said...

Wow, you have great days! We ought to hang out with you more often! Purrs...

The Paw Relations said...

We hope you had a great Labor Day!

catsynth said...

Looks like Georgia had a great holiday. We did, too :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, somecat had a nice holiday. :)

Hope your mom did too.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like you had a great day Georgia.

Team Tabby said...

Hi Georgia, looks like you had a fun day an extra day with your mom is a bonus!!

Mindy
Moe
Cookie
Mike

Mr Puddy said...

Miss Georgia, how lucky you are, you got extra spoiled day from mommy : )
Miss you and your fameowly ...LOTS
xoxo