Friday 27 July 2018

Finally Friday



Georgia: Well, it is Friday once again .
We are happy that mum will be home all weekend 
and she is happy too. It was a pretty hot and humid week.
Not having to go out in the heat makes mum happy.
Good thing as she can spend her indoor time
brushing my furs!!


JJ: I am looking forward to random scritches and lots 
of naps in comfy places. There are many spots to choose from here.


Julie: I love having mum home because I love to
follow her wherever she goes.
She fives me lots of scritches and belly rubs.
She is also happy to report that my belly furs are growing 
back.I'm happy too as I will not be visiting the Vet!
Bring on porch time!!


Mr/Ms  Groundhog:
That human keeps looking at me.
Good thing she is indoors because I think she  really
wants to take my leaf!
Well, she is not going to get it!
I will run and hide.


Whatever you see out of your window we purr
it brings you joy.
Also, as it is a weekend... have FUN !!!

17 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Enjoy havin your momma home!

Tamago said...

Julie, I'm glad your belly fur is growing back and you don't have to go to the vet! Have a great weekend xo

Kea said...

LOL @ the groundhog!

Julie, you might appreciate having shaved belly fur right now! We're glad there will be no more vet visits in your immediate future.

You guys have a great weekend, and we hope you get a bit of a cool down in temps! Take care.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's good news sweet Julie. I know you all will sure enjoy the Mom time this weekend!

Dma said...

well can you blame her? that is a very tempting looking leaf.

The Swiss Cats said...

We're glad to hear that your fur is growing back, Julie ! Have a pawsome weekend with your mom ! Purrs

Colehaus Cats said...

Ah, a long weekend with your mom. Our Dad has the day off, too. These are the BEST times ever!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

WE all hope you have a fabulous weekend with your Mom!

Summer said...

It sounds like you guys are looking forward to a great weekend!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Glad your fur is growing back, Julie. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, it's great that your furs are growing back! JJ and Georgia, I'd love to visit to simply watch you napping!

Ivan from WMD said...

You kids stay cool and enjoy your mom time!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Have a fun weekend! We sure will be happy when it cools off...

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Julie I am so glad your furs are going back! You are gorgeous anyway but that is even better. JJ...good LOOKIN'!!! Georgia..whoo wee...you are a beauty of a girl.

pilch92 said...

I hope all you cuties have a wonderful weekend with your Mom. XO

Furries said...

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Ours should be nice since it is finally below 100 degrees (38C).

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I hope you got to spend tons of time with your mom, and saw lots of critters through the windows!
That groundhog is quite the comedian!