Friday 12 March 2021

I like Fridays!


Julie: Hi friends.
It's Friday again and you know I love Friday.
That's because mum will be home with me all day
or 2 days! WooHoo! I think she likes that too.
Right now I'm sitting here looking out on the deck.
Those silly squirrels often run accross the deck.
They are pretty hyper critters and entertaining.
I say that because I can't go out and chase them.


Oh well, mum will be home soon and I will have more
FUN things to do with her.
For now, I will just enjoy the view and the sun.
 Spring is in the air today and the temps are warm.
Mum says they will not last.
Next week will be back to  cooler temps and the
 snowflakes.  We are both looking orward to  the end
of Winter!


 I am just looking orward to mum being home.
That's when the FUN begins!!
Happy weekend friends!

16 comments:

Summer said...

I'm glad that there is not much winter left! I am ready for spring.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We have been teased by warm temps, too, and all our snow has melted! But, yes, winter will comeback to pester us yet again...

You look quite attentive to the views you have out there, Julie! Have a great weekend!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Enjoy watching those squirrels entertain you.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope you have a super fun weekend sweet Julie and enjoy your critter watching!

Dma said...

Happy squirrel watching and weekend...

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Have a fun weekend, ladies!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Does your mom have one of those laser things. If you shine that at the squirrels it freaks them out.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

The BEST days are when our Beins are close to us. More food. More play. More laptime. More sleepin near them...

The Swiss Cats said...

Enjoy your week-end with your mom ! Purrs

Katie Isabella said...

OH you are going to be loved on and petted all weekend long. That was interesting what Foley Monster said about the laser toy and squirrels. I was born without the red dot gene so we don't have one. It might be worth her getting one just to entertain me as she plays with the squirrels.

pilch92 said...

Squirrel tv is fun to watch. Have a wonderful weekend with your mum. XO

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Julie we hope you and your Mom have a lovely weekend together!

catladymac said...

You and Mom have a good weekend Julie !

meowmeowmans said...

We like Fridays here, too, Julie! For the same reason! :)

We had some really warm weather here for a few days, but the colder temperatures came back today. We are ready for spring. :)

Hugs to you and Mum!

Eastside Cats said...

I wish I could stay home all weekend, but that's when I have so much to do, Julie!
Hopefully, someday soon, there will be no reason to stay home so very much.

Furries said...

Fridays and weekends are the best. My humans were out on a walk the other day and saw a group of dark brown squirrels. Most of the squirrels around her are the usual goldish-brownish color.