Friday 30 April 2021

Photo Fails with Julie






This week, I have decided to join the Photo Fail Blog Hop
I a m showing you the pictures that prove
mum is not the best photographer.
Surprising as she has the best subject...ME!!!!!!




Julie: Mum likes to take pictures of me. 
I think  I am a good subject !
Too bad mum is not a great photographer.
These pictures prove that. She does not take time
to compose a picture. She points and shoots!

Here, she is not paying attention to the bust background.
The lighting is too bright as well .


Again, with a busy background and the subject(me)
is not looking at the camera!
Focus could ne better too .


Gee mum, you could have waited till I was ready!


Mum, the floor is slanted, we are not on a ship!
Also I am not looking at the camera.
Photo fail! Poor composition!


 I hope you thought this was FUN!
Maybe mum will improve now I have exposed her faults.
Nah, I doubt it. Mum is mum!
Have a FUN weekend!!!!

17 comments:

Summer said...

I have to say, though, I do love the photo of you with your tongue out!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Those were fun, Julie! Petcretary makes tons of fails, too...mostly of the focus/exposure type.

You must have had a good snack/treat when you were licking your chops!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I actually think the first photo is a lovely one of you and didn't take notice of the background. The tongue out is funny!

Smudge said...

Oh Julie, even as fails, any photograph of your sweet self is fabulous. Mom's camera flubs can't spoil your beauty! What a fun and funny collection. Great job, dear girl.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were fun ones sweet Julie and hold on tight so you won't slide off of that floor!

The Florida Furkids said...

Wow, how did your floor do that?????? We think you look great in all of them.

The Florida Furkids

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, I am guilty of all of these, especially the not-quite-level issue.
Which is why I am really good at cropping...

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Julie we see nothing wrong with your photos at all, we love them all!

The Island Cats said...

Julie, those aren't too bad...I like the one with your tongue out. You should see the ones the mom takes of me. Now those are BAD! ~Ernie

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You always look beautiful! Your ship comment made me MOL!

Katie Isabella said...

Julie, you have a good sense of humor and two of your critiques got my mom laughing...certainly the ship one. XXX

pilch92 said...

Awww....these are all too cute to be considered fails. Have a nice weekend with fill brushies from your mum. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Your fails look like works of art to us.

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, we love photos of you no matter what, Julie! XO

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

They may be photo fails but the model is just purrfect. And we totally get the background! Lots of our photos get deleted because of the background.

Three Chatty Cats said...

But any photo with you can't be a fail!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Julie we liked that Fun we had with you. The picture of you licking away after something tasty was Fun too. Yeah, parents are so hard to train. Purrs