Friday 28 October 2022

Being lazy in my fave spot!


Julie: Nothing beats a good snooze...right?

    

                                                        Nothing beats a little nap either.



Yes I still claim this space as my purrsonal
hangout. I can watch people go up and down the stairs.
Mum spends a lot of time here too.

                                                    
                                                      I take advantage of her sitting here too.
                                                       Mum makes a nice pillow. MOL!!
                                                        Good thing for me he likes to read!

                                                 

 

14 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Julie, when you have a good thing going on there's no need to make major changes. You look plenty comfy and I hope your mum has a fun selection of books to read to you.

The Florida Furkids said...

Nice to have a favorite spot!

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, our Chili Bruce is beginning to spend time as a lapcat, but he doesn't seem to want me to read a book; all my focus must be on him!

Sandee said...

You look most comfortable, Miss Julie.

I linked this post to Feline Friday.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mum. ♥

Katie Isabella said...

I swear Julie, we really are all alike!

https://hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Frodo also thinks i make a good pillow--i think he enjoys my reading (so he can nap) more than i do!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope your weekend is wonderfully cozy too sweetest Julie!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That's a pawsome spot!

pilch92 said...

I am glad you are so relaxed there now. Have a wonderful weekend. XO

Marvelous Marv said...

Julie, you are one lucky cat. Our Peep is constantly up and down, the other cats want lap time and the dog wants her ball thrown! I'm lucky of I get 5 minutes! Purrs Marv

Three Chatty Cats said...

You've definitely claimed that spot as yours!

meowmeowmans said...

Julie, that is an awesome spot -- for you AND Mum!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You have claimed that spot, likely that means its the best place of all! No wonder you can relax and snooze there:)

Kitties Blue said...

Looks like a good spot and having a human pillow is always a nice treat! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh