Monday 17 October 2022

Julie the Window Gazer

 

Julie: As you can see, this window is one of my favourite places.

                                                 


This nook was made for me as it is quiet and out 
of the way. There is a sofa below me and I can 
have a snooze whenever I want.


Mum often sits on the sofa and reads, or plays with her 
phone or laptop. Sometimes, I sit on her lap
and get scritches. Sometimes I snooze next to mum as
she put my cat bed at one end.


In spite of my being here for quite a while, I am
still most comfy being here. I guess it comes from spending
many days home alone when Mum was working.
I am happy though as mum is with me all the time!
She is adjusting too to this retirement thing and getting
more used to doing my blog on a laptop
instead of a desktop(which she still likes as it is more
familiar to her) Gee, she is still learning new things! MOL!
All I know is that I am happy we are together more!!!!

How are you doing, my friends?


16 comments:

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Hi Julie, we are happy that mew are settling in well, and the P.A. can sympathise with your mum in regards to using a desktop for blogging; the P.A. says she finds it very difficult to blog on a laptop, though she will use one if there's nothing else, but it takes twice as long! MOL

Lynn and Precious said...

Julie, you both have waited a long time for retirement. Now you get to enjoy as many minutes as you can upstairs on the comfy sofa. And that's just the way it ought to be.

Maggie from Stillness at Cherith said...

Hi Julie,
We are glad that you have a lovely favourite spot!
Good job on keeping your Mom company :)
Purrs,
Emily and Willow

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, you look adorable sitting on the window ledge!
Retirement is a little way in the future for us, but hopefully the time will pass quickly enough.

pilch92 said...

I am glad you have a nice spot to see out and then jump down to nap. Have a great week with your mum. XO

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That first photo of you is so lovely, Julie!

Purrs,
The Chans

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a nice spot to relax, Julie.

Sandee said...

All kitties need a good window to enjoy the world. You're most beautiful, Miss Julie. I'm sure mom is happy to be home too.

Have a purrfect day and week. My best to your mom. ♥

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Being together is the most important thing!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look beautiful in your special window sweet Julie and I'm so glad you and your Mom are enjoying retirement together.

Dma said...

Looks like the perfect spot. Norma is starting to become a window cat. She has a couple of different windows she loves to look out of.

CCL Wendy said...

It all sounds so wonderful, Julie. You've got everything you need and even more of what you want -- your Mama of course!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I know someday you will explore the house but it is good your happy on your perch and can see everything.

meowmeowmans said...

You certainly have a great setup there, Julie. That window sill is purrfect, and having Mum with you all the time is the best! Big hugs to you both!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Window seats are prime real estate for any kitty no matter where they are! Have a great week, you and your Mum!

Katie Isabella said...

I remember you looking at the squirrel and groundhog...everyone in your old home.