Monday 14 November 2022

Getting ready to have my stitches out!

 

Julie: We are back in our home.
On Wednesday I go back to my Vet and hopefully
I will have my stitches removed!
I will really like that as it is pretty hard
not to want to lick that area.
Good thing they do not bother me and I 
did not need the cone or any other deterrent!
Mum was surprised.


Really mum?
                                                                            I am a good cat! 
                                                                   I  only licked at them  a bit.
        I did not bother them as I did not
want to go back to the Vet!
However, if it means getting the stitches out
I will gladly go!
Then maybe some furs will grow on my belly again! 

                                                 
                                                        
                                                    OK Mum...how about a few treats!!!

17 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Julie, you must grow new furs with winter coming. So the sooner the stitches are out the better. Just don't lick too hard after they've been taken out. You might be a little itchy. We're so glad to see you when you're in your home where you belong with family. Precious

Kea said...

Good luck this week, Julie! You'll feel great once they're out. :-)

Zoolatry said...

Oh, no ~ a furless belly? Not with winter on the way. Mom needs to get your a sweater fur sure!

Eastside Cats said...

We are purring for you, Julie.
Maybe your mum will find a sweater for you to wear for a little while.

Sandee said...

Getting the stitches out is a wonderful thing. Yes your fur will grow back too.

Have a fabulous day and week, Miss Julie. ♥

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Oh no!! I need to look at old posts and find out what happened that you have stitches! Praying you are ok!

The Florida Furkids said...

Smart girl not bothering those stitches.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We don't want ta get ya upset, but we get stichies that just sorta dissolve on their own. I (Lori) never hadda go back ta the vet after my ladygarden operashun, an I was sure happy about THAT.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Such a good girl!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Best of luck with the stitches removal sweet Julie. Of course you're a good girl, we never doubted that for a second!

pilch92 said...

You are a good girl. I am glad you are getting the stitches out. XO

Indulgedfurries said...

Getting the stitches out will feel good. I'm sure you'll have a furry tummy in no time.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We hope those stitches will be gone, and then we know that your fur will come back and be all nice and soft again.
We are pawraying for you, Julie!

Katie Isabella said...

Pretty Julie...hurry and get there and get those things gone! Fur will grow again but you are beautiful anyway. XXXXX

Dma said...

No cone? Wow, I’m impressed. Glad the stitches will be out soon.

meowmeowmans said...

You are such a good kitty, Julie, for not bothering your stitches. We hope you get them out when you visit the vet. XO

catsynth said...

Julie is such a good kitty 😻
We hope everything goes well today at the vet and the stitches are removed.

Purrs.
-CatSynth (Amanda, Sam Sam, and Big Merp)