Friday 27 January 2023

Going to the Vet in the rain?!!


Julie: See this picture? 
Well it was raining outside!
That did not stop the ducks from coming over though.
They really like the birdseed.


So, why am I screaming?
Because mum took me out in the rain!
She took me to the Vet!
OK, maybe it was not pouring, and I was covered,
but still!

 
OK! I survived the visit with the Vet.
They stole some of my blood!


 Later when I got home, they called
to tell me that everything looked great.
Sheesh!!! I could have told them that!!
I demanded and got a treat for my ordeal.
Needless to say, I got one!!
 Now I need a good long nap!

14 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad your blood test was good even if it did mean going out in the rain.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sorry you got hauled to the vet in the rain, Julie, but what great news! So, now you can kick back and really enjoy the weekend!

Purrs,
The Chans

Eastside Cats said...

Oh, the indignities, Julie!
We hope that your fur is growing in nicely, and that there are no new vet visits in the near future for you.
Purring for you, sweetheart.

Kea said...

Julie, I'm so glad all was well at the vet. You definitely deserved your treat! 😊

The Florida Furkids said...

Thank COD you got a treat!!

catladymac said...

Good news from the vet Julie !

Ducks love rain ! Maybe you could ask one along next time you have to go out in it. Purrs

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Oh dear da dreaded vet and in da rain...you deserve all da treats!! So glad all your bloodwork came out great :)

xoxo,
Matilda

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well the test results make us happy too sweetest Julie and you should get lots of extra treats all weekend long!

pilch92 said...

Sorry you had to go out in the rain, but glad your blood work was good. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your mum. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That's fantastic news!!! But having to go to the vet in the rain is just adding insult to injury :(

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Great news, a little rain is better than a bad vet appointment

noodlecat said...

Hi

Katie Isabella said...

Oh, Honey. You needed to go and Mom took great care that you not get wet. XXXXX

The J-Cats said...

We are glad your blood tests were all okay. But going to the v-e-t in the rain!!! It's bad enough when it ISN'T raining!