Friday 24 November 2023

Hello from Winnie

                                                   Hi, Winnie here. It is taking me a while
                                                    to  get the hang of this blogging thing.
                                                    I is even harder to get mum to help.
                                                    I am loving my new home. I have so much more room
                                                    than I did at the shelter.  I am in a room with Mum.
                                                    I still have not met the other cats , but I hear them.
                                                   I am getting used to the sounds.                                                                

                                                        
                                                     Mum says I will get to meet the cats soon.
                                                      She wanted to make sure I was comfy in
                                                      this place and  I am. Compared to a cage this 
                                                      place is awesome! I even get this huge bed to sleep
                                                      on too! I know I am going to love it here and I am 
                                                       SO happy!!!
                                                       
                                                            

                                                                I'll be seeing you all soon!

13 comments:

Kea said...

Winnie, you look very comfy indeed! I'm so glad you have your true forever home now! 🙂

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you are very happy in your new forever home, Winnie.

Lynn and Precious said...

Winnie, you look so good and happy on that bed. We're glad that you have a forever home.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

winnie we iz buzzed happee for ewe N iz glad yur settlin in!
we just noe ewe N de cuzinz will bee come de best oh friendz ‼️💙💚🍀

Gidget Blue Sky said...

wow winnie, yoo haz a sooper nice blankie

Eastside Cats said...

We love you already, Winnie, and look forward to you making friends with the other felines.

catladymac said...

Winnie we are so happy to see you so happy ! We think Angel Julie probably had a paw in making you and Mum both happy together !

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are very glad to hear that you are happy, Winnie, and we hope that everything will go smoothly when you meet the other cats.

Purrs,
The Chans

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm so glad you are happy sweet Winnie and we're all thrilled for you and your Mom!

pilch92 said...

I am glad you like it there. You won the jackpot with such a sweet mum. XO

The Swiss Cats said...

We're glad to hear you're happy in your forever home, Winnie ! Purrs

meowmeowmans said...

Winnie, we are so glad to meet you. How wonderful that you are loving your forever home there with Mum. Love to you both!

Dma said...

welcome home...