Saturday 20 January 2024

Winnie relaxing on the sofa

Winnie:  Hi friends. Life is interesting with mum,
I was never involved with blogging before I came here,
I am getting used to this process and so is mum in a way.
She is more familiar with a desktop computer than
a laptop.
I think she is forgetting how to take a picture!
I mean, really ?


                                     Oh well, it is not a bad shot because I am in it! MOL!
                                      Mum is catching on so I will likely be seeing more of you
                                      and you will see more of me!
                                      Also, I am hearing the word Vet lately. Seems I have some
                                      balding spots on my hips and she wants to have that checked out.
                                        Hmmmmmm!!

14 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Winnie,
As long as you can relax on the sofa—kitty life is good!
Good luck with your Vet visit...
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Smudge said...

Hmmm, I wonder if the VET can do anything about the balding spots on my dad's head? Butt or head- either way, you're in the photo so it does not matter, Winne!

Kea said...

Good luck with the vet, Winnie. Allergies of some sort? I hope it all gets sorted out quickly and EASILY!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope the vet visit goes well, Winnie.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

grate two heer frum ewe winnie and we hope all goez well
at that ewe noe wear place! happee week end two ewe all πŸ˜ΊπŸ’™πŸ’š‼️🐟

meowmeowmans said...

We are glad you and Mum are getting used to blogging, Winnie, because we sure love seeing you. How did things go at the vet? XO

pilch92 said...

Don't worry about the vet, your mum will be with you. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

It's so nice to see you sweet Winnie and I'm so glad you are liking the blogging thing. I hope you and your Mum have a fun weekend.

Eastside Cats said...

Welp, not so flattering, Winnie!
Yet, you and your meowmy are blogging and learning together.

The Island Cats said...

I hope those bald spots are nothing, Winnie!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You will both get the hang of it soon.

Bernadette said...

Nice to meet you, Winnie! Humans need patience sometimes, so we'll just understand what your mom has done.

The Chair Speaks said...

Love that 'rump view'! :D Very cute! Hugs!

Sasha said...

It is lovely to see you, Winnie. Best regards from Sasha.