Friday 27 May 2016

JJ Goes to the Vet


JJ: Yesterday I was not happy.
Mum came home and dragged me to the Vet for my
annual exam.
She had to dump me out of my carrier.


OK, so I did like the Vet Tech. She was nice.
To be honest, so was the Vet.


Mum even ave me some treats.


I enjoyed that part.


That's it mum, get more treats!


The Vet said I am doing very well for an older kitty.
I am 19. I am still quite active and love mu food.
I also like attention and chin scritches.

The Vet stole some of my blood.
She called mum a about 1 1/2 hours later to say
my results were pretty good.
The only thing was my Thyroid levels went up
a bit,so I will now get a whole pill instead of a half pill.
All in all, it was a pretty good visit, though I
am happy to be back home !

Now it's the weekend!
We purr you all have a FUN one!

20 comments:

The Island Cats said...

JJ, we're glad you checked out good.

Summer said...

Paws up for a good vet report, JJ - and treats!

Lone Star Cats said...

Glad ya had a good checkup!

Tamago said...

JJ, sorry you had to go to the vet, but I'm so glad you got good results! I hope you have a very relaxing weekend :-)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Well Done, JJ! That is pretty awesome! Now yu can really enjoy your weekend!

Purrs,
The Chans

Ivan from WMD said...

You're safe for another year, JJ! Good job!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad your vet visit went well. Treats always help.

Eastside Cats said...

JJ, what a magnificent mancat! Glad to hear you've checked out pretty well with the vet...ooh, I just want to give you a big hug!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure am happy all is pretty good and that it is over! Have a fun weekend everyone!

Deb Montague said...

We don't like the vet either, JJ, and mom has to dump us out of the carrier. We don't like the carrier but the vet's office always smells of other cats and dogs so that scares us.

We're so happy you're doing well and, wow, 19. If mom decides to give you tuna with candles in it, stay away from those.

--Mija and Pilchard

Jennna said...

We're glad you had a good vet report...now do some serious snoozing after all of that stress ;-)

pilch92 said...

I am glad you are doing well aside from the thyroid. Have a great weekend.

The Swiss Cats said...

We're glad you got good results and are doing so well with 19. Have a pawsome weekend ! Purrs

Dma said...

Glad you had a good visit even though it wasn't a fun visit.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

JJ sorry you had to go to the Vet but we are so happy to hear the outcome!! You did great!!! Happy Caturday.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Vet trips are sort of worth it if you get good mews like you did, JJ!

Have a nice weekend!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

So glad to hear you're doing well at 19! Keep up the good work :)

meowmeowmans said...

That sounds like a good checkup, JJ. We are glad you got a clean bill of health!

Eastside Cats said...

JJ, what a fine looking mancat you are! Glad your bloods say you are mostly well!

Katie Isabella said...

JJ I am SO glad things went that well. I could not be happier for you. I know from going myself that we hate it BUT thank goodness our mom's tae care of us.