Friday 11 December 2020

Happy Friday!


Julie: Oh what a FUN week I had with mum!
I think she really enjoyed it too. We still have the weekend.
Yesterday as a strange day. It was cold with a
rain-snow mix and then the sun came out!
Can you see how much I enjoyed that!!


I love laying in the sun. It's cozy.
It makes me feel sleepy too.
I also got some belly rubs and I really liked those!
I also helped mum with decorating so I really
enjoyed this sunny nap.


Mum goes back to work on Monday
I will miss all the belly rubs and attention.
Well, at least during the day. I will get plenty of
them in the evenings !


 For now I will enjoy today and the weekend!
It will be be sunny and I will most likely enjoy more time 
here. We are still tweaking our decorations and we
will work on my Christmas card.
That will be FUN!!
What will you be doing this weekend? 


19 comments:

Summer said...

Have a fun weekend, Julie!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you and your mum had a fun week together, Julie.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope you have plenty of fun in the sun sweet Julie!

Kea said...

We're glad you've both been enjoying the week off! :-)

Our holiday card is on the biped's web site; please accept it with our best wishes!

https://keaslife.blogspot.com/p/holiday-card-2020.html

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, it's good to hear that you received your necessary allotment of belly rubs!

Dma said...

all good things must end. sigh.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Julie you are such a beauty!
We all hope you have a great weekend!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

nice ta see ewe bak thiz way gorgeouz julie !!! we iz glad ewe N mum hada awesum time N hope full lee round Christmas her can getz even MOR dayz off !!! heerz two a fun filled week end; N joy N see ewe soon ☺☺♥♥

The Island Cats said...

We’re glad you got lots of mom time, Julie. Though we understand it’s never enough.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Love hearing that you ladies had a wonderful week together!

ZOOLATRY said...

Pretty girl ...

Smudge said...

Oh Julie, that photo of you all stretched out showing off your under parts is so adorable. Glad to hear you had a great week with your mum.

Katie Isabella said...

Julie, I am spending the weekend persuading mom to put Leoprd UP! She did take him off the bed so we could have an hour of snuggles though.

Timmy Tomcat said...

We are going to have FUN Julie! You are such a good influence on us thank mew. You are our sweet girl

Tamago said...

What a nice sunshine you got there, Julie! You and your tummy look very happy!
Glad you have been enjoying extra mum time :-)

meowmeowmans said...

Julie, you look so happy in that photo, cutie. Look at your tummy!

Thank you so much, Julie and Mum Nancy, for your kind words about our Gracie's passing. We miss her so much.

Katie Isabella said...

Julie, mommy said something made her check back and she saw her comment from her phone didn't;t make it again. She will just go to the desk top from now on. XX

The J-Cats said...

Julie, sunshine and belly rubs are the bestest!

Furries said...

Ohh, perfect back leg extension in that first photo. Enjoy the weekend with your Mom.