Friday 18 December 2020

The Last Friday Before Christmas Friday!


Julie: I am happy.
I'm, always happy when mum comes home from work.


I follow mum around as she changes into comfy(PJ's) clothes.
As you can see, I'm always ready for any potential belly rubs.
I get them too !


I don't always want to pose. I want more belly rubs!
Oh well, at least she's home and I will have her
for the weekend!

 
Last night, mum had to come home is a snowstorm.
It was not too windy, just snowing.
There will be gusty winds overnight with more snow.
The prediction is between 15-30cm(6-12 inches)
overnight. This is what mum found when she came 
home last night.
By morning, the storm will be pretty much over.
The forecast is for temps to rise through the weekend
and then rain and 10C(50F) on Monday!
Such is life in Nova Scotia!


 Yup! I am very happy to be an indoor cat!
The weather is always purrfect.
While mum hopes she does not have to shovel too
much, I never have to worry about that.
I wonder if I should try stepping in that white stuff
after the storm. Mum says my paws will get cold!
What do you think?
Would it be FUN?

One week until Christmas!! WooHoo!!!
Now that will be FUN!

17 comments:

Summer said...

I bet you are especially glad to be an indoor cat with the weather that's going on right now!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I think you must at least try the snow, Julie. Eric and Flynn loved running around in it when they were younger. You may love it too.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We read about the snow in North America, and there have been even worse snowstorms in Japan. One place got 1.8m of snow! The chicken coop caved in at one of her friend's place. It's terrible.

Purrs,
Tama and Genji

Tamago said...

Oh yes, the weather is always purrfect in the house!
That's a lot of snow you got. It may be fun to go out, just a little bit, and put your pawprints on the snow :-)
Stay warm and safe. Have a great weekend!

Kea said...

You might like the snow, Julie. Both Annie and Derry would go out in it, even Nicki. Derry's not inclined to do it now, too old, perhaps (he's 13+). Chum was more of a "beach" mancat. LOL.

Stay warm and snug, though! Have a great weekend and a happy holiday.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hello pretty Julie! I think you should stay in and keep those paws warm!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Julie you deserve those belly rubs!! We are so glad you're an indoor girl too. The snow is pretty in photographs but I'm sure your Mom wishes she didn't have to shovel it!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I've often thought Mudpie would look SO beautiful out in the snow, but I don't think she would appreciate that!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Julie our Rumpy insisted on going out into the snow (his first in the cat yard) walk a circle a yard across and has not been out since. MOL. Our idea of Fun is snuggling with Dad and visiting you and your Mom. Have a Very Meowy Christmas and Happy Mew Year

Katie Isabella said...

Sweetie, stay in and later next year, go visit the birdies and squirrels instead.

catladymac said...

You and Mom enjoy your weekend ! Stay warm !

ZOOLATRY said...

We looked closely at the last photo just to be sure there were no little pawprints there next to the foot prints ... you stay indoors Miss Julie, where it is warm and cozy and where those belly rubs are provided on demand.

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, we certainly hope that our lady housepanther Sweetie is enjoying the cold weather from inside the house this year!
She got pretty excited watching the snow fall from the windows, but the siren call of her heated beddy was strong.

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Julie! How nice that Mum gives you belly rubs when she arrives home. :)

We got lots of snow this week, too! But our temperatures have not warmed up, so ours is still piled up pretty high.

HUGS!

Smudge said...

Oh Julie, you can keep that stuff up there! Dad says he grew up with it, but grew to not love it and it's part of what made him and mom move down to North Carolina. We don't get any measurable snow here, but we sure are having a cold snap. I, too, am more than happy that I'm an indoor cat.

Furries said...

A cozy indoor weekend with your Mom sounds perfect. I think you should go leave some pawprints the snow, just for fun.

pilch92 said...

Hope you had a nice weekend. I would love to rub that tummy. XO