Friday 25 March 2022

Window Setting for Supper


Julie: One thing I like about my place are the wide windowsills.


They are a perfect place to sit and look out the window,
lay in the sun and eat your supper.


Yum! I like dinnertime!


Mum gave me a few crunchies too. They were good so I 
left  her a smile.
Now that was FUN!
Mum was surprised when she saw it too.
Naturally she had to take a picture. 
No, mum did not arrange these, I did!!


Do you know what's really FUN?
It's the weekend!
Sadly we will have rain so I will not be able
to explore the outside for grass.
Mum says the rain will help the new grass grow
if the temps stay above freezing.
They may do that during the day, but it is still cool at night.
At least I will be warm indoors and I will make 
sure to have FUN!!!
How about you, my friends?
What FUN will you be having this weekend?

12 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Wishing you warm days and sunny skies

Summer said...

How cool that you left a smile for your human, Julie.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That was a nice smiley face you left for your mum, Julie.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie....thiz art peace iz total lee awesum !!! ewe shuld startz a gal o ree ☺☺☺ and we due hope mum givez ewe MOR kibblez two day sew her haza nother smilee face for caturday...rainz heer and may bee even snoz for uz ~~~ YEOW

happee week end ! ☺☺♥♥

Eastside Cats said...

Julie!
You and Sweetie, leaving smiley faces!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Julie that is perfect! I wish I had a great view like you when I eat. Hope you have a great weekend.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

How nice! We have also had lovely weather and the window in the kitchen has been opened the last couple of days!

We love your food art, Julie!

Purrs,
Tama and Benny

pilch92 said...

You are lucky to have wide windowsills. How sweet of you to make a smiley face in your food. Sweetie of Eastside cats does that too. Have a nice weekend. Xo

Dma said...

It’s great when you’re meal smiles at you…

Brian's Home Blog said...

We love the smile you left your Mum sweet Julie! I hope the rain isn't too yucky.

Katie Isabella said...

Julie, you sure know how to make your mom (and mine) smile!!!

meowmeowmans said...

Julie! Your smiley face art made US smile, too! Hugs to you and mMUM! XO