Friday 18 March 2022

Vet visit and No Grass!


Julie: Well, yesterday, mum came home and  and
put me in a PTU and said we were going to the Vet.
She did not ask my permission either!
She said she wanted the Vet to check out 
a tiny lump on my belly.(We will keep
you posted)
When we got home, I had my supper and mum let 
me see what it was like outside.
Yup, it is a bit chilly!


However, I was curious and wanted to see outside.
Hmmmmmmmm!
I don't see those ducks or squirrels.
Mum said they all went home as it is late(7PM)


Gee, is there any grass?! 


What FUN is there if there is no grass?!!
Not to mention  that it is a bit cool out here.
Mum said it will be a couple of weeks before
it gets warm and the grass grows again.
I say darn!!!!!!!


 I went back indoors and mum gave me a treat.
Now that was FUN!!!!
It was warmer indoors too!
Mum says Spring comes this weekend.
I hope it brings grass!
Have a FUN weekend friends!

16 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope your vet result is good. I also hope your grass soon comes back. Because we are so wet and mild here we have lush grass all year round.

Kea said...

Julie, we hope it's just a fatty lump. Derry has quite a few of those, and had a huge one removed a couple of years ago when he had his last dental (two for one!).

We hope you get green grass soon too. Here we still have LOTS of snow on the ground, though with the warmer temps the past few days it's melting quickly.

Take care and have a terrific weekend.

Katie Isabella said...

JUlie it's tryi g to get warmer here if you would like to pop over for a visit and some wet food.

Ask your mom to let us know what the vet says and if you want to, YOU tell us. XXX

Eastside Cats said...

We are purring for you, Katie.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Julie I'm sorry that there isn't grass yet, but it won't be long. Purrs to you while you awhile to hear back from the Vet.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie....st francis' blessingz two ewe that yur ree port frum de place oh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil comez bak aye oh kay ♥♥♥♥♥

984 pawz crozzed *****

we haz noe grazz but dead grazz N mud grazz N if we COULD get out
o doorz ...ewe bet we wood roll in sum oh that mud !! ;)

happee week end two ewe & mum ♥♥♥☺☺☺

catladymac said...

Julie we send purrayers and Power of the Paw that your vet test has a good, safe outcome ! Enjoy the warms and the weekend.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We hope all is okay with that lump thing sweet Julie, we're all sending purrs. I'm glad you had a fun romp outside!

The Island Cats said...

It won’t be long before there’s grass again, Julie. I sure hope that lump is nothing. ~Ernie

Ivan from WMD said...

It sure seems that spring takes forever to get here, doesn't it? We hope the vet has good news for you.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

sending prayers for good news about your belly

meowmeowmans said...

well, what a disappointment that there was no grass after you went to the vet, Julie. That does not seem fair. We are purring and praying that the lump is nothing bad. XO

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Paws crossed that all is ok!!! Hoping your grass is back soon!

pilch92 said...

Julie, I will be praying the lump is nothing to worry about. I am sorry there is no grass yet. I hope you and your mum have a nice weekend inside the warm house. XO

Summer said...

Do keep us posted on that lump, Julie!

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Julie mew're looking gorgeous today, and Fudge was looking for grass in the garden today too, there wasn't any he wanted!

We hope your test results come back 'all good and totally fabulous!'