Friday 11 March 2022

The Weekend ...Warm and Cool is Here!


Julie: I am pretty happy that it is Friday.
Mum will be here all weekend. I like that.
I love to hang out with mum and I think she feels
the same way.  She always likes to know where I am
and likes it when I am near.
I also like to know where mum is and I love to 
hang out with her.


Here I am helping her with my blog.
When we are done, I will hop onto her
lap for hugs and scritches.
Is that FUN or what?!!!!
I think it is and never tire  of her giving them to me.
Good thing too as I don't think I could stop her,
not that I would want to stop her.


 Mum says we are expecting a wind and rain  event
on Saturday.  She is glad she will be home.
Sunday will be cooler.
This time of year the weather is up and down between
cool and warm. I am glad we will be heading toward more
warmer weather as Winter comes to an end.
Mmmmmmmmm, grass will be back!
Now that will be FUN!

15 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, none of our cats are lap cats, but Sweetie likes to sit on my chest as I read in bed, and we stay like that for a very long time!
Feeling her weight on me is so wonderful...I love it.
She doesn't enjoy brushies as much as you do, however...

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie; itz crazed heer two...last caturday waz 70...two morrow may bee 24 !!! N joyz yur week oh end with mum....for sure we noe mum iz happee ta chillax with ewe ♥♥♥

The Swiss Cats said...

We don't like brushies, but we love to snuggle on Claire's lap. Have a nice week-end ! Purrs

Ivan from WMD said...

We love to sleep on our mom's lap but I am the only one who loves to get hugged. (Izzy is a big baby and won't allow it.) Have a warm and cozy weekend, Julie!

Katie Isabella said...

Julie...our weather is like yours but not as frozen whnen we freeze as you have ice and snow. XX

pilch92 said...

I hope you and your mum have a wonderful weekend and don't get too much snow. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I can see your input is vital to the blog

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope you and your mum have a lovely weekend together.

meowmeowmans said...

A weekend inside with Mum sounds like fun, indeed, Julie! We had rain this morning, which has now changed over to snow. We are excited for Spring to get here, too. Hugs to you and Mum!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You're bestest buddies! We got 6" of snow today, and it will be 60 degrees later in the week!

The Island Cats said...

It’s freezing here today, Julie. You’re right about the weather being up and down this time of year. Enjoy your weekend! ~Ernie

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I hope you enjoy your weekend with your mom, it sounds lovely

The Chair Speaks said...

Wow, you had a lovely weekend with your mom, Julie. Purrs and hugs!

Summer said...

Enjoy your weekend, Julie.

The J-Cats said...

Julie, We hope you don't get too much wind and rain. It's HORRID and cold. We are having wind and rain at the moment too.

We all love snuggling up with Mummy but it's Caspurr who's the real lap cat among Us.