Friday 19 August 2022

Hanging Out and Things Mum Saw!



Julie: Mmmmmmmmm!
Wonder what that is....?
It's a different smell.

 Guess that makes sense since this is a different place.
There are all kinds of new smells at Auntie's place.
I think it will take a while to get used to this.
That's OK I have lots of time.


I am getting braver. I go downstairs and I am 
getting used to Uncle.
I do miss my place though. I guess that's normal
as I lived there longer.
We will see what happens. The main thing that I
like best is having mum around all the time!!!
I think she likes that too!

Mum goes walking everyday and sees interesting things.
                                            There is a huge yard along the road that has some animals.
    They are cool too. A family of goats!!
They were curious...just like mum.
That was the highlight of the day(except for me MOL!)


 Purrs you all have a pawsome weekend!!!!!

14 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Glad you are getting so much braver and curious, Julie!

Those sure are cute little goats!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That was nice for your mum to meet those goats on her walk.

Lynn and Precious said...

Julie, send Lynn a nanny goat! She needs a quiet mower. I dread Fridays when the men zip thru here roaring away. Lynn lets me even sniff the daily junk mail so I always know what the postman smells like. It's fun, isn't it to be sniffing all your new home smells. Precious

Kea said...

New smells can be enticing, Julie!

Goats are cute, but they sure do get into (eat) anything and everything! LOL.

pilch92 said...

Glad you are exploring your new place. Goats are pretty cute, but not as cute as you. Hope you and your mum have a wonderful weekend. XO

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, you just keep on sniffing and investigating, or simply sitting and watching.
Because my home office is in Sweetie's Apartment, I spend time with her every day by laying down on the bed so she can crawl on top of me, and often she naps.
A terrific break for both me and her.

BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum said...

Mee-yow Wow Julie you look wunderfull....
An wee hopess you et used to Aunty an Unkell'ss place an enjoy mew surroundin'ss. As lon as Mum iss with you; all will bee well rite?
Those goatss re so funny!
Happy beelated BLACK CAT Day to you mee frend!
**purrss** BellaDharma an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are of course the highlight of each and every day, Julie! Everything else is accidental!

Purrs,
The Chans

https://hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

those goats are adorable!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are doing really good sweet Julie, you really are. Those goats are sure cute though. I'll bet your critters at your old place miss you and their meals.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I love goats!!! You're a brave girl to accept so much change! Take your time adjusting.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I am glad you are getting braver and exploring more.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are glad you are getting used to the new place. It can be scary...

The Swiss Cats said...

We're so glad you're getting used to that new place ! Purrs