Friday 5 August 2022

Happy Friday with Julie


Julie: Happy Friday friends!
I am sitting here waiting for mum to get my breakfast


                                                      Sometimes I have to go downstairs
                                                            to see what is taking so long .
                                                    Usually it's because she is making a coffee.
                                                       I will then eat my breakfast downstairs
                                                      while she gets the coffee and her own breakfast.
                                                 I am still nervous, but I am getting more comfy.
I just do things in my own time!
Purrs you all have a pawsome weekend!!!!


 

13 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Julie, is it like having an upstairs/downstairs maid service? That would be fun for you. I'm under the bed 'cause we got our lawn mowed this morn. I tell Lynn she needs to get a billy goat for less noise. Precious

Sandee said...

Doing things on your timetable is the way to go, Julie. We're with you.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

Eastside Cats said...

Really, she makes her coffee BEFORE feeding you, Julie?
Guess Manny, CB, and Sweetie have us trained differently; the cats get everything FIRST.
Hehehe...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is good you are going downstairs. You don't have to rush to do anything, just take your time.

pilch92 said...

You need a bell to ring to move her along. I hope you have a nice weekend with your mum. XO

catladymac said...

We're glad you're having a good morning Julie ! Be patient, Mom needs her coffee !

The Island Cats said...

Glad you're feeling a bit more brave, Julie. It will take time but you'll get there.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I think you are doing great

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We hope you will venture downstairs more and more, Julie! We're sure it's pretty nice down there.

Purrs,
The Chans

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

The rule here is that we Mews eat first. THEN, TBT can worry about feeding himself. He spends too much time making his own foods. He should just open a can and eat. MOL!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Breakfast together is fun!

The Florida Furkids said...

It's nice that you can have breakfast together!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Food and coffee is a great way to spend time together.
Glad you are tempted now, to go down the stairs for the good food that awaits you...after that coffee, though, LOL!