Monday 1 August 2022

Still Getting Used to my World!


Julie: This is one of my fave places to sit. 
I have some great views from here.


From this sofa, I can see through the railings if the staircase.
I can see who is coming up or going down
the stairs. My room is just to the left(your left)
in this picture.


 Yes I am getting more comfy, but still prefer to be
upstairs unless it is really quiet downstairs.
I sometimes go down there looking for her ;)
Uncle moves differently than Mum or Auntie.
A bit more quickly and  his voice is a bit
deeper and excitable.
Mum says it is just a bit more exuberant and
friendly. 
Guess I am more used to lighter and softer tones
and slower movements from mum.
Anyway, I am doing quite well and I'm
pretty happy.
I really like having mum around all the time.
I think she likes it too!!!


13 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is good to have a favourite place where you can see what is going on.

Lynn and Precious said...

Dear Julie, you look so cute peeking through the banister. You know precious is lived here for almost 10 years and there's always been my husband here. And he's pretty quiet but he does have a different sound of voice and walk. And she still runs from him if she thinks he's walking towards her. I just don't think kitties ever get used to different people. But you keep hanging around upstairs and keep an eye on what's Happening downstairs.

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, you are so pretty, and you just keep being the bestest Julie you can be.

Sandee said...

You're doing what you have to do and when you're ready you'll enjoy watching television with the peeps. It will happen.

I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

Have a purrfect day and week, Julie. ♥

catladymac said...

We are glad you are getting happier and more comfortable in your new home !

Brian's Home Blog said...

I am so happy to hear that you are settling in and getting more comfy sweetest Julie!

Dma said...

Slow but sure progress… that’s been my relationship with shy Norma.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

You look very comfy, Julie, I think you'll get used to everything in no time💗 Thank you for bringing comfort on the passing of my sweet Little Binky. Very appreciated! Pawkisses from Heaven to you and your mum too🐾😽✨

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You're such a lucky kitty!

meowmeowmans said...

That looks like a really good spot, Julie. Slow and steady wins the race, right? XO

Three Chatty Cats said...

You look comfy and you are one gorgeous kitty!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are glad you are feeling more and more comfortable, Julie!

Purrs,
The Chans

Katie Isabella said...

Julie, sweet girl, you are a beautiful soft satiny and loving addition to the household. I'll bet your Unv=cle takes opportunities to come and et you and speak low and softly.