Monday 19 September 2022

Enjoying life with Mum home all the time

 

Julie: One think I like about Auntie's 
place sofa. Can you see the lovely sunbeam
shining down on me? 

  
                                                            I must say...I LOVE IT!!


                                                      Yup, even with my black furs it feels 
                                                        good. I love the heat!


Many times Mum sits next to me and reads
her books. She can reach over and give 
me some scritches. How pawsome is that!!!!
I gotta say...I am one happy cat!





13 comments:

Summer said...

You look so content in that sun puddle, Julie.

Lynn and Precious said...

Sun puddles are the best Julie. This time of year it's just cool enough for me to lay in a sun puddle with the front door every afternoon and soak it in. Precious

Sandee said...

Having mom home is a very good thing. She can attend to your every need that way.

Have a purrfect day and week. My best to your mom. ♥

Eastside Cats said...

Actually, Julie...the best part of the sun-warmed fur of a housepanther, is the human who gets to pet that fur!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

The furniture only matters iffen it gives ya the sunbeams in warmth! You seem ta have a good one.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad you're happy sweetest Julie and you do look comfy on your couch!

pilch92 said...

That looks like the purrfect spot for you. XO

The Island Cats said...

Julie, I’m glad you’re a happy cat. I bet you have a happy mum too.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

There is nothing better than having your mom home all day

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Ahhh, its the good life you're having, Julie!!

Katie Isabella said...

And Julie, I see you are wearing cinnamon undies, just like me!!!
Mommy and me thank you for your kind and loving words on Katie's bloggie. Both she and me...we are grateful. XX

meowmeowmans said...

Sunbeams, relaxing and chilling with Mom all the time? What a wonderful life you live, sweet Julie! XO

Adorapurr said...

My daddy Nikolas is a handsome housepanther. I also have a panther Uncle and two panther cousins who live with me. They all love to lie in the sunbeams, but they get really hot to touch. Yoo look wonderfully comfortapurr in the sunshine. Love, Dori