Monday 12 September 2022

Still Loafing Around


                                                 Julie: I like to sleep next to mum when she
                                                  is reading her books and lucky for me she chooses
                                                  this most comfy place. As you can see my fleecy mat
                                                    is here.Mmmmmmm!
      

                                                        Just for you friends! A tongue blep!!


                                                        What can I say, life is pretty good.
                                                As I am getting more comfy here I am moving
                                                around more. I am still a bit nervous as I spent
                                                so many years with it being just mum and I.
                                                Now There are three people here. Oh well, I do things
                                                in my own time. Time mum and I have lots of these days!

                             
                                    While it is FUN, I do need to offer you more exciting pictures
                               as you may think all I do is sleep!! Well, I am a cat , but still... MOL!!
 

15 comments:

Smudge said...

I see nothing wrong with lots of sleep, dear girl, and our Angel would've certainly agreed. I hope you and your mum are doing well. Have a wonderful week.

Lynn and Precious said...

Julie, all pictures of kitties are always welcome. And to know that they're comfy and they're helping their mum read a good book, that's even better. I'm known to do nothing but snooze under the bed all day so there are no pictures of me. Precious

Kea said...

You have a pretty darned good life there, Julie, with your mum and the cosy fleece mat. You don't seem to be too stressed! :-P

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is nice that you and your mum are able to spend so much time together.

Eastside Cats said...

You and Sweetie, Julie...napping here, napping there...

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

hey that's what cats do! They sleep!

Sandee said...

I think you're doing just fine. With kitties there needs to be patience.

Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

Katie Isabella said...

You two will become inseperable, Julie. I predict. That's what happened to me and my mommy.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure am glad to hear that you're getting more and more comfy sweet Julie, we're very proud of you.

pilch92 said...

I love seeing tiny kitty tongues. :) You are a cutie. I don't mind if you are always sleeping in photos. :) XO

Ivan from WMD said...

Love the blep!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Blep!! Us pups sometimes have those too, LOL!

Glad you have your special times with your Mum.

meowmeowmans said...

You certainly do look relaxed, sweet Julie. Curling up next to Mum while she's reading sounds wonderful. We are glad you are checking out your new place more and more. XO

The Chair Speaks said...

Julie, your cute tongue stands out in contrast to your fur colour! :D Purrs and hugs!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That looks super cozy!