Monday 26 September 2022

Yes, I Still Like to Play!







Julie: Mum got this toy because she thought it was
cute and funky and it made her smile.


Know what? It makes me smile too!!



Oh...it's also really FUN to play with too!!!



Just because I am getting older does not
mean I forget the kitten in me!!
I still love to have FUN!!!!
MOL!!!!!!!!


Besides, mum is OLDer and she bought this thing!
MOL!!!!!!


PeeEss: Don't tell her I said she was old!!

PeePeeEss: Hurricane Fiona blew into Nova Scotia early Saturday morning
as a Category 2 hurricane with winds  of 165kmh or 90 knots.
It made landfall close to the Cape Breton part of our province.
While that was far from where we live, the size of the storm
passing by us was intense.(We are about 40km from Halifax)
We lost power for a short period. Other parts of our province took
longer  to restore and some will not have power for days as
many power poles are broken and lying in the streets!
We are lucky to have assistance of power trucks from  the provinces
of New Brunswick ,Quebec, Ontario and even the state of Maine!
Hurricanes are just not FUN!!!


Thank you to all who wrote  wishing us luck.
We are glad it is over with and that it did not
cause us any problems. Whew!






12 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

That toy definitely looks like lots of fun, Julie! That was so nice of Mum to get it for you. :)

We are so happy the storm did not do so much damage by your place, and that you are okay. We are purring and praying for all those others in the areas that got it worse.

Hugs!

Lynn and Precious said...

Julie, that looks like a giant toy. Which probably makes it even more fun to tussle with. Glad your mum founded him that you like it so much. We were keeping an eye on that terrible storm and wondering about you all weekend. I'm glad where you live wasn't any worse. And hopefully the rest of your country will get their power restored very very soon.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you didn't get too many problems from the storm, and hope the people who were badly affected by it get their power back soon. I hope they get lots of help with the clean up too.
That is a lovely toy and I can see you are having a lot of FUN.

Sandee said...

You're so cute and it's good to have toys that you love to play with.

I'm glad you made it through the hurricane. I can't imagine. We have earthquakes here.

Have a purrfect day and week, Miss Julie. My best to your mom. ♥

Eastside Cats said...

Am so glad to read that you all are okay.
Purring for those still in the dark.
I have friends in Florida who are looking down the barrel of another hurricane.
Julie, never lose the kitten within!

Gidget Blue Sky said...

we are gladz dat yoo iz ok

Brian's Home Blog said...

It looks like you're having fun with YOUR toy sweet Julie and I'm so glad the hurricane didn't bother you all too much.

catladymac said...

We are glad you got through the hurricane safely, and send purrayers to all the people and animals affected.
Julie, that is a cool toy !

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

So glad Fiona is gone! That toy is adorable!

The Island Cats said...

That looks like a fun toy! It’s almost as big as you, Julie! I’m glad Fiona is gone now and didn’t cause you too many issues. ~Ernie

Katie Isabella said...

OH my gosh Julie I had no idea! Mommy hasn't watched TV in a while becuase of things here, but I am so glad you got thru it. By the way, I love seeing your toy! Wanna share?

The Swiss Cats said...

We're glad Fiona is gone ! That toy looks like a lot of fun indeed ! Purrs