Friday 9 December 2022

Snoozy Time with Julie

Julie: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!


I see you mum! What's up?
Well, it's time to do your blog.
You want to do that before your nap...right?
Oh yeah, I do!!


Hi friends! Happy Friday!
I'm just doing what we cats do best...MOL!
Since I am awake, I think I will get mum to
give me some brushies!
I love them and it feels SO good!


                                                                        I love scritches too.
                                                               Glad you woke me up mum!
                                                Now I can have lots of brushies to keep my furs 
                                                                            nice and shiny!
                                            Kinda like a body massage too with that Zoom Groom!!
How about you? Do you like getting brushed?

14 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Tama here. I LOVE bing brushed. Right now, I am leaning on #1's hand as she is trying to type.

Purrs,
Tama

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Eric loved the zoom groom too, Flynn not quite as much.

Lynn and Precious said...

Julie you're looking as lovely as always. And all the brushings are a delight. We're glad to see you were awake when the camera came out. We hope before the Christmas season is over you meow your way through the cat tunnel to see us. Precious

Kea said...

Julie, we hope you get lots of brushies this weekend!

Yes, Derry LOVES to be brushed, and will sit on the biped's lap several times a day for a session. He'd happily be brushed more often, but the biped has work to do. LOL.

Take care and have a good weekend, both of you.

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, our Sweetie isn't grooming herself as she once did, so she got mats in her furs. I try to comb and brush, but the scissors may need to be employed.
She seems to enjoy being combed, as long as nothing is being pulled at.

Sandee said...

If you're awake then mom has to do whatever it is you want her to do. Purrfect.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

pilch92 said...

I am glad your mum gives you lots of brushies. Have a nice weekend with your mum. XO

catladymac said...

Julie we especially like the picture of you with one eye open ! Purrs !

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Sleeping is a great way to kill time

meowmeowmans said...

That was nice of Mum to help you blog before your nap, Julie. And Ava says to tell you that she loves a good brushing, too. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Mudpie loves it too! Glad you woke up :)

Furries said...

Such an adorable sleepy photo with one eye open. Some of us really enjoy the Zoom Groom too. Those rubber massaging fingers are heavenly.

Katie Isabella said...

I love being brushed and Mommy hasn't come out with the zoom groom in a while now. She needs a cloth down to capture the furs...and I got my tail in a wad about being on the floor to be groomed...who knows why. So she has to do it, brus mme, as I monorail on the tub edge.

Team Tabby said...

Hi Julie, we hope you are getting lots 'n lots of those brushies! oh yes, and those scritches too. We'll let you get on with your snoozy time.

All the very best to you and mombean!!

Angel Mindy and Auntie Nina