Monday 24 April 2023

Good spots for taking pictures!


Julie: I like to help mum do my blog.
She complains that I sometimes get in the way!
Can you imagine?!!!
I need to  be sure she is doing it properly.

 
I also have this nice spot where I go to get
a nice nap or  a good brushing.
Getting brushed  really feels good!
Do you like getting brushed?


Sunshine on panther furs feels SO good!
I often lay here or in the kitchen window.
The kitchen window is better as it is in the kitchen(mol)
and the views are better.


 This is one of my views. 
A groundhog. About this time of year we will often
see groundhog babies. None so far, but they have been out
more often lately so  we might  get do see
littles ones. They are timid critters so
mum has to be sneaky to get any pics.
Usually I see ducks.


 If we see any other cool critters we will  try to get a picture.
If not, there will always be ME !
MOL!!

16 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope you get to see groundhog babies soon, Julie.

Kea said...

You have a lot of interesting critters outside, Julie, lots to keep you occupied on your "tv."

The Island Cats said...

Oh a groundhog! I don't think I've ever seen one of those around our house. ~Ernie

Lynn and Precious said...

Julie, you're so right about sun puddles and brushies. my grey onesie gets hot and then I roll over to a shadow. I hope you see the pups soon and tell us kitties about it. Precious

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Oh wow, a groundhog, we don't have those cute critters in the UK! Happy Monday sweetie, we hope your week is epically epic!

Sandee said...

Your mom knows you love being brushed and she'll brush you often.

It's good to have the warm sun on your furs. We're enjoying the warmer weather too.

Have a purrfect day and week, Julie. My best to your mom. ♥

Eastside Cats said...

Groundhogs run surprisingly fast; always amazes me when they take off like a bat outta heck, Julie.
I've learned a new trick to allow Sweetie more brushies; I rest my chin on her head, and she purrs and allows me a very long time to work through her clumps of thick underfur.

pilch92 said...

Your mum is so lucky to have you watching her work. I wish my Tuffy would let me brush him. Have a nice week sweet Julie. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

We always love seeing you sweet Julie and the critters are fun to see too. You and your Mum have a fun week!

Dma said...

Groundhog babies must be pretty cute…

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I don't think there is a bad place for you to get your picture taken

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Groundhog babies must be adorable! I love the glass hanging on the window.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those are really lovely pics of you, Julie! #1 occasionally also tells me that I'm in the way. As if she could actually get her work done without my help!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Julie...I never get to see anyone because I am always asleep BUT there are deep woods behind the house and many creatures in it.

meowmeowmans said...

That is some good watching and snoopervising, Julie. You are doing a good job of making sure she does things right!

We love seeing groundhogs around here. They sure can move fast for chubby little critters.

XO

Katie Isabella said...

Our good Spring time weather is here Julie, and we will all be soaking in sunpuddles and being warm and toasty.