Monday 3 April 2023

Waiting for the lawn to grow!

Note: Blogger has decided that this post needs a warning
because I mentioned "Grass". I am only referring to the lawn!


Julie: We had a pretty good weekend. 
It was nice and there was sunshine.
I even sat outside for a bit.
I still have to wait for the grass to grow in the yard.
It is getting nice and green and soon it will be ready to taste!
Yes, I do love eating fresh blades of grass!!!


While I am indoors, I like to lay on my mat.
That is the signal for mum to brush my furs.
I live getting brushed as it feels SO good!
Just like a body massage!


The sun and warmer temps mean that the green grass
will start growing faster. I cannot wait for some
fresh ,new tasty grass!!!
I am excited and mum is too because that means 
warmer weather is coming!
Today is nice and sunny but mum says
I will have to wait for Friday to see it again.


Yup! There is rain for the middle of the week.
Darn!
Oh well, rain does make the grass grow!

15 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

How silly is that, getting a warning...sheesh! LOL!
Some blogs I visit tell me that, too...phooey!

We sure hope your grass becomes nice and tasty soon...we hope that for us, too...

Lone Star Cats said...

I'm MOLing at that warning.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Blogger can be silly sometimes!

Kea said...

I can only visit your blog via my phone, I get warnings that your site is not secure when I try via Firefox and Chrome on the desktop. Frustrating!

Anyway, I'm glad you had a good weekend. The grass will be too long soon enough! 🙃

Zoolatry said...

Mmm, better go back and do a strikethrough on all the grass-mentions, bad bad werdz (silly blogger) ... and you do know, when it grows, you mows! That's bad, too!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

MOL! If Blogger objects to "grass", they sure must not have many lawn-care bloggers! And there are about a 100-eleventy other words they must be even more unhappy with.

But enjoy the newly-growing fresh non-mentionables...

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those google humans who decided on that warning label are idiots. I hope you get that green wish soon sweetest Julie!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

My lawn is turning green, and my papa went out and brushed its hair with a rake so it will look good

Eastside Cats said...

We want the flowers to come up, Julie!

meowmeowmans said...

The grass is starting to grow here, Julie. We've been getting lots of rain, too, so you are right ... hopefully it will help yours to grow faster. Hugs to you and Mum!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

What a scandalous word!!! MOL

The Creative Cat said...

You've really got her trained, Julie! We are having some rain now too, but warm weather will be back soon.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's hilarious, Julie! #1 says it shows how twisted our world has become today!

We have rain today after several days of sun. Still not very warm, though.

Purrs,
The Chans

Katie Isabella said...

Julie, I love your and you mom's enthusiasm about Spring!

https://hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Mickey! I think you love grass as much as Zulu does! He loves running out (while supervised of course) and eating a whole bunch and then waiting until 3am to throw it up over the bed! (I hope you don't do that!)