Monday 17 April 2023

Waiting for warm, sunny weather!




Julie: We have had a mixed weekend.
It was sunny and cloudy and there was
rain in the forecast for Sunday evening and into today.
I got to sit out for a bit, but it was kinda cool.


It is pretty hard to see but there is a duck
by the tree and she is enjoying some seed. She blends
in well with the surroundings as nothing
is out yet and things are still brown. Also, it is overcast.
Sometimes we see deer!


I often sit on Mums desk when she is at it looks good her 
computer. I can give her some help when she
 is doing the blog. I like to be sure it looks good. 


It will be a bit rainy until mid-week so I guess
I will have to  be content to stay inside.
I hope the rain makes the grass grow.
I cannot wait to have some nice tender, juicy
blades from the lawn!
Mum and I also look forward to the temps
going up and  feeling the warm rays of the sun.
For now, we can both look out the window and watch 
the ducks, chickadees and squirrels and maybe a deer or two.

18 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

At least you've got a good show going on outside!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The weather may not be good, but you have plenty to watch.

Smudge said...

Just wait, dear Julie. The full-time nice weather's just around the corner!

Kea said...

You sure do have awesome kitty tv, Julie, no matter what the weather!

Lynn and Precious said...

Julie, I asked Lynn if I had duckies. She says the birds I have are robins. But they sure spend a lotta time in the bird bath flapping around. I had sun puddles earlier this week and I hope you get them back. I'm sleeping 'cause it is drizzlin' and I don't wanna see it. Precious

Eastside Cats said...

We know you want to chew some freshly grown grass, Julie, and it'll be here before you know it.

Sandee said...

It appears our rain is over for now and the days have been spring like. Not real warm, but far better than all the cold and wind we had all winter.

Have a purrfect day and week, Miss Julie. My best to your mom. ♥

The Island Cats said...

Julie, we had some great almost summer like weather for a few days. It was wonderful! But now it's back to winter again. It was snowing a little this morning. Hisssss!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad you at least got a little bit of fresh whiffin' time outside sweet Julie and I hope that nice green grass shows up for you soon!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Your TV channels are quite active to keep you amused...as is that computer beside you with your blog work! Enjoy the springtime. Today we had snow...after a week of almost summery weather...go figure.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I think you have an undercover duck.

pilch92 said...

Your blog always looks good so you are doing a great job. Have a wonderful week with your mum. XO

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Julie!

We sure are glad you have some good stuff to watch through the window while you wait for the sun -- and yummy grass.

Hugs to you and Mum!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

The graSS is growing well here. We eat some for tummy-scour and go inside to toss it. TBT doesnt normally like that. But he has a pile of wash clothes for that, and wipes it so surely he doesnt mind MUCH.

If he was upset, he wou;d say something, right?

Katie Isabella said...

Boy, you know what's good, Julie. Things are changing up here too!

https://hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

we've already got some nice juicy grass over here! I know cause Zulu loves to eat some and then throw it up on my shoes! happy spring!

Kea said...

Just checking in to say that I hope you both are okay. I don't see your usual Friday post, hope there is no problem! ❤️

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You look so cute helping your mom blog!