Tuesday 16 July 2024

Just hanging out with Winnie


                                                  Winnie: Gee, I have the strangest feeling that 
I am being watched!



 Oh! Hi there! I guess I AM being watched!
How are you doing friends?
I am doing well and loving this place.
As you can see I have a nice comfy bed to lay on
and I share it with mum. Or should I say
mum gets to share it with ME! MOL!!!


Mum is getting pretty lazy about posting so I have
to remind her.
I am enjoying my life here and get along with
my two furry housemates OK. There is no hissing
or anything... we just coexist well. 
I am happy to have my own home and not
living in the shelter anymore!

Remember,,,adopt, don't shop!

15 comments:

Sandee said...

You have a wonderful home. As it should be.

Have a purrfect day and week. My best to your Mum. ♥

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Oh Winnie, we can tell that is YOUR BED!
You are kind enough to share it with your Mum.
Good you coexist well with your housemates.
You sure do have a nice belly and that is telling us a lot!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Kea said...

Winnie, I'm so glad you're living the good life in your forever home. 😊

pilch92 said...

I am glad you have such a loving home. XO

Katie Isabella said...

Oh you scrumptious snuggable smoochable girl!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are happy you have such a wonderful home too sweet Winnie and we love seeing you!

The Florida Furkids said...

We're so glad things are working out.

meowmeowmans said...

That's so, so wonderful, sweet Winnie. We love that you and your housemates get on well, and that you and Mum are enjoying your home. XO

Smudge said...

Sounds like a Win-Win situation, Winnie! You do look nice and relaxed & cozy on that bed.

ZOOLATRY said...

Hi Winnie ~ how delightful to see sweet you ...

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are looking lovely and happy, Winnie! Good job reminding your Mum to post.

Purrs,
The Chans

Eastside Cats said...

Wish I could snuggle up beside you, Winnie...a nap is in order!

The Island Cats said...

Nice to see you Winnie...and glad things are going okay with your housemates.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

ewe R livin de good life winnie ! yay N hooray N hi two de cuzinz :)🐟😺‼️💙

Dma said...

Glad all is well in your house. That does look like a comfy spot.