Friday 4 September 2020

It's Friday and a Long Weekend!!!!!!!




Julie: We are lucky to have wide windowsills.
Mum says that is because this place is old.
Old or not, I love these windowsills.They are wide enough
for me to stretch out on and also purrfect for dining.
 

After dinner, I get a few treats. I love dessert!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!


It is great to have a comfy place  to tidy up after dining.
It is also a great place for an after dinner snooze.


 That's what I call FUN!!!!
It is also Labour Day weekend.
That means an extra mum day!!!! WooHoo!
Now that will be FUN for both of us!

I wish for all of you to have FUN too!


PeeEss: Mum is impressed. 
Blogger must have listened to some complaints.
She did not have to re-size pictures or try to centre them.
It worked like "old" blogger. WooHoo!

14 comments:

Summer said...

How cool that our pals up north have a holiday the same weekend as we do! Have lots of fun!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Enjoy your long weekend. I am glad Blogger has sorted out the photo placing. Every time I do my post on either blog it keeps putting me on the new blogger, but I keep reverting it back, and will for as long as I can do so.

Mr Puddy said...

Fantastic ! you have a long weekend =^x^=
Enjoy Miss Julie !
xox

Tamago said...

The large windowsills and windows are fantastic. Great place for dining while enjoying a nice view :-)
We are happy it's going to be a long weekend. Happy holiday!

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, we can see your underpants in that last photo!
Hahahahaha!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope you and Mom enjoy your long Labour Day Weekend, Monday is our Labor Day holiday too. I'm glad blogger listened to you. If only we could get rid of that captcha thing that is on all the blogger blogs now, sigh. Have a fun weekend!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie; wide window sillz iz de best for sure....N mite we say ewe bee lookin gorgeouz....N joy de week end with mum, monday wantz ta bee a part oh it two thiz time round ~~~ :) ☺☺♥♥♥

Katie Isabella said...

I have two windowsills that are wide Julie. Care to tunnel over and share?

The Island Cats said...

Those windowsills are like perches. The purrfect place to sit. Enjoy your long holiday weekend!

pilch92 said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your mum. Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog for the loss of Polar Bear. XO

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Julie you have a wonderful long weekend with your Mom.
Hey our Mom noticed some changes on blogger too, good ones.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That is a pawsome sill!

Furries said...

Wide window sills are the best. And long weekends are wonderful too.

meowmeowmans said...

Wide windowsills are the best, Julie. We have them here, and Ava loves them, too! :)

Happy Labour Day to you and Mum. XO