Monday 20 December 2021

Christmas is getting closer!



Julie: I am trying really hard to  imitate the light block.
It is a contrast between light (the block) and dark (me)


With all the presents mum has wrapped, they are
taking up space on my table!
I hope mum leaves room for me so I can
still get my brushings!


Our little tree with some presents.
We don't put up a big tree as we do not spend
Christmas here.
Oh noes! I bet that means travel for me!


Gee, in the dark, the light from the tree shines through
the little pewter fireplace.


Once again we are getting snow.
It is gently falling and the flakes are big.
There is a saying here "big snow 
 little snow"
That means that when the flakes are large, the snowfall
amount is not very large.
Mum calls this broom snow as she can sweep it
away with a broom.
Small flakes usually mean deep snow.
We will have temps above 0C this week
before it cools off by Christmas Eve.
There may be snowflurries on Christmas Day.
Mum and I will already be where we need to be
for Christmas.
Dang, I think that means road trip!
 

16 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I have found I love lying on the tree skirt.

Summer said...

My human and I are spending Christmas at her boyfriend's getaway home, so I'll be traveling too!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That light block is a nice contrast to you. Your tree is pretty.

Katie Isabella said...

Oh my...a road trip! Will you have your brush with you, and some toys? Julie, what are you favorite toys and what is your favorite food?

Kea said...

Julie, your little tree is lovely, and that last photo looks like a winter postcard.

We hope you both have a very Merry Christmas, even if you do have to travel! Take care and have fun. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your Christmas Tree is very pretty sweet Julie and so are you! Oh no, a road trip?!?!

Eastside Cats said...

So very festive, Julie!
We had slushy snow, which is now melting in the sun, and we hope there isn't any more until January.
Merry Christmas!

catladymac said...

We hope you and Mum have a good CHristmas Julie !

The Island Cats said...

Your little tree is sweet, Julie. I hope some of those presents are for you. :)

Ivan from WMD said...

We love your little tree, Julie! Our mom won't dare put one up for us because one of us just can't help himself. Anyway, even though you'll have to travel again, we bet you'll have a wonderful time.

Dma said...

That’s a terrific light block imitation. Merry Xmas….

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Our tree is about the same size as yours. Your tree is very pretty with all the little lights and the scene it makes, is lovely.

We think you did a good lightbox imitation! MOL!

Hope you don't get too much snow...and have a safe trip and a fun Christmas Vacation.

Merry Christmas!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

It always amazes me how different parts of the world have such divergent weather, it'll be in the 70's here on Christmas. I hope you have safe travels and a wonderful Holiday with your family!

meowmeowmans said...

We love your little tree, Julie. And you look great next to that light block. :)

We hope you and Mum have safe travels, and a purrfectly fun Christmas

XO

pilch92 said...

All your decorations are beautiful. I am sure you will still get brushies. XO

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You have a lovely tree! And we are sure there will be great things unner it Chrissymouse Morning!