Friday 29 July 2022

Happy Friday with Julie


Julie: Happy Friday friends.
How are you doing?
I am well, still being a bit...OK a lot shy.
Not sure why. There is nothing here to scare me. 
I guess I have just gotten used to being alone
most of that day and then evenings with mum.
Oh well, I am doing well and going at my own pace.
I do love having mum home all day and she likes
it too!!!


This sofa is in a little nook in the upstairs hallway.
Above me is a window with a windowsill.
I like to sit there and look outside
There is a street ns the house is pretty close to the street.
Good thing it is not a main road.
In front of me are railings that that enclose
the open stairway. They are see through railings.
I can see who comes up and down the stairs.
In the picture above, you can see the doorway to my room.
I share it with mum.


 Mum is often downstairs with Auntie.
When it is quiet, I sometimes go downstairs to find her.
As  long as mum is around I am happy.
I will get adventurous in my own time.
So for now, I am sending god wishes for all to have
Pawsome Weekend!!!!!

14 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You will go down more when you are ready. Happy weekend to you too.

Kea said...

We hope you have a great long weekend, Julie. Of course now that your mum is retired, every week is a long weekend. LOL.

Lynn and Precious said...

Oh Julie, so you have set paws downstairs once in awhile. That's getting brave. And does Auntie pet your lovely head when she comes upstairs? Have a pawful weekend. Precious is under the bed while the mowers are here.

Katie Isabella said...

Sweetheart, it's hard on us when we move house, isn't it? But you are doing great! I love that you are brave and going downstarts.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

kisses to you sweetie pie!

Brian's Home Blog said...

At least your out n' about upstairs sweet Julie, you'll get there when you are ready. I hope you and your Mum have a darn good weekend!

The Florida Furkids said...

We know you'll go downstairs when you are ready to!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Another Canadian holiday that I miss...LOL!

One day, you will be brave and your innate cat curiosity will encourage you to be out and about to explore the whole house you now call home.

Enjoy your long weekend! Petcretary has to work...

pilch92 said...

You don't have to be adventurous as long as you are happy. Hope you and your mum have a nice weekend. XO

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

As long as you are happy with your Mum no need to rush things. Be as shy and cautious as you like. We like sitting in windows too, best of both worlds we say nice and cool A/C and a great view.

meowmeowmans said...

Looking good, Miss Julie! We know you'll feel more comfortable at some point. All in your time, sweet pal.

Hugs to you and Mum!

https://hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

you're getting very brave! Have a wonderful long weekend!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Enjoy your togetherness!

The Chair Speaks said...

Have a great weekend, Julie! Purrs and hugs!