Monday 4 July 2022

Happy Cat and Happy Birthday to the USA!


Julie: I am really liking this bed at Auntie's
place. It is big and comfy. The best part is
sleeping with mum. I like that
as she can reach over and give me belly rubs
and scritches whenever I want or
when she wants and she wants a lot! MOL!!


I am happy and I have to yell it out 
to the world!
I hope I didn't scare you ! MOL!!!!


To all of my friends in the 
                                                         United States, I want to wish you all a 
                                                      
                                    HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!
        
                                                              
 Enjoy your holiday!

13 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Julie, that's a beautiful quilt you're lying on. It really shows off your lovely satin black fur. It's no wonder your mom keeps rubbing your belly and you keep asking for more.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure do look happy sweet Julie, have a fun and relaxing day!

Marvelous Marv said...

Julie, Kozmo does that with our Mom. I, Marv, am not a big lover of pets and belly rubs! You look like you enjoy yours! Happy July 4th to our American Furrends and we hope that you and your Peep have a marvellously happy week! Purrs Marv

pilch92 said...

Glad you are getting lots of time with your mum. Have a wonderful day. XO

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, you've got a nice set up there; hope you are feeling very comfortable now.

Sandee said...

I love the quilt too. Love those colors. Good looking kitty too.

Have a purrfect day and week. ♥

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Nothing better than a happy kitty!!!

Dma said...

What a mighty roar…

Summer said...

Happy Monday, Julie!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you have a happy life Julie.

Katie Isabella said...

Thank you Julie. XX

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Thanks for the great shutout, Julie!!
Glad you're happy, too:)

meowmeowmans said...

Thank you so much, Julie! We are glad you're getting to like it there at Auntie's house. Hugs to you and Mum!