Monday 11 July 2022

Monday with Julie


Julie: Gee, this is a pretty nice view.


Oh Hi! I am enjoying the views from the hallway 
upstairs in Auntie's place.
The views from up here are pretty cool.
I see people walking up and down the road.
Sometimes, mum does that too.

                                                 

I am still adjusting to this place
It is taking me a long time to adjust to this change.
The good thing is that mum is with me all the time
 now that she has retired.


In  our old cottage, there was just the two of us 
and I spent the day alone when mum worked.
I am still adjusting to the house sounds as
well as Auntie and Uncle.
As long as mum is around I am happy.
Maybe I will even explore a bit... but
not today.

 

16 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Moving can take some time to adjust to!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Glad you like your new views, Julie! Soon we think you will be accustomed to all the new sounds of the gang you live with.

Summer said...

That is a big adjustment, Julie. I'm not surprised you need time to settle in.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Change is not easy. You have to do it in your own time.

ZOOLATRY said...

You can do it, Julie ...

Lynn and Precious said...

Kitty cats do like to be up high, so there you are upstairs and looking out the window so you can look down on humans. I'd say enjoy it while you can, and eventually you'll find your way through the rest of the house. Precious is so glad that you have your mom home all the time. She gets upset with me when I leave for a few hours.

Dma said...

Good idea to ease into such a big change… glad your mom is ever present…

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a big adjustment for you sweetest Julie but you're really doing darn good.

The Island Cats said...

Are you and your mum living there permanently now, Julie? I know everything is new for you, but I’m sure you’ll adjust to being there soon. Especially since your mum is there.

The Florida Furkids said...

Changes take time to get used to. It's nice your Mum is there with you all the time now.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Take your time, sweetie. Change can be hard.

Ivan from WMD said...

We think you're doing very well, Julie.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I am going through a big adjustment myself. I feel you.

meowmeowmans said...

Take all the time you need, Julie. Changes are not always the easiest, but it sounds like you and Mum are getting there. XO

Katie Isabella said...

Sweetheart you are adapting wonderfully well. XXX

Marvelous Marv said...

Hi Julie! I gotta tell you that I, Marv, took a while to adjust to living here in Midway (and with living full time with Cinnamon, Kozmo and Jo Jo). Now, I can;'t imagine living anywhere else! Don't worry, you will get used to it! Purrs Marv