Friday 8 July 2022

Happy Friday with Julie!


Julie: Hi friends and Happy Friday!
I am sort of posing nicely for mum even though
she is using her phone instead of the big
camera. This way is new to her and there us
a learning curve. Mum is gradually learning how 
to post the pictures she takes with the phone.
Big camera(DSLR) or phone, I'm still
not a fan of having my picture taken.
The other new thing is the laptop.
Instead of using the desktop she is using her new
laptop,Yup, another learning curve.


This is how I feel!!!!! MOL!
Just hurry up and take the picture!!
To be fair she does make it worth my while.
I get treats  and lots of scritches ;)
Thankfully, she is getting the hang of things.
Oh gee!!!!! That makes us both more portable!
Arrrrrrrrgh!

The mum:  Relax Julie, we are not globetrotting!
                                                      
Julie: Thank goodness.
Have a pawsome weekend friends!!!
(Now hand over some treats mum! )

 

 


15 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Julie, we moms have to learn how to do everything with our thumbs you know. We always need a smart cat to give us directions so don't ever stop helping your mom.

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, if I paid off any cat for posing for me, I'd have really FAT CATS!!!!
I have hundred, nay thousands of photos, plus all of those 'hood cats and friends and family cats...oh my!
Good gravy, Julie...we can see the inside of your belly button through that great maw!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a huge yawn, Julie!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happee fry day and week end two ewe N mum julie❤️

Sandee said...

What a fun post. You made me smile.

I linked this post to Feline Friday.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

catladymac said...

We bet your Mom will like the laptop once she gets used to it ! Our huMom;s first computerwas a desktop (in 1996) and she has had nothing but laptops ever since. Purrs to you both !

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

When I got my new iPhone about 8 months ago...it took quite a long learning curve...and I am still learning, LOL!
Nice pics, Julie...and have a great weekend!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are so cute sweet Julie and I hope you and your Mum have a fun weekend!

Ivan from WMD said...

We think that first photo is just perfect, Julie! You're kinda scaring us with those teeth in the second one. ;-)

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Julie! I think I saw your tonsils. ~Ernie

Sasha said...

Julie, Lynettea uses the logger app to post on my blog. She takes the photos, then makes my comics all on the phone. I direct her what to say and pose for the pictures, as I am the star. But she is a good assistant, when she tries. But she is lazy.

Katie Isabella said...

Hi Julie! LOOK st that yawn. It's way bigger than any I ever made. I am hanging that photo in my girl cave and practice!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

MOL love that last picture!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yer lucky yer Mom can do the camera thing. Our Being cant even figger out the smartphone to make a call!

The Chair Speaks said...

We love both the photos, Julie. Our human too is struggling with the new laptop. :) Purrs and hugs!