Friday 15 July 2022

Nighttime Viewing



Julie: like this window because it has a nice
windowsill for me to sit on an look outside.
It's dark, but I can see the street with the streetlights.


                                                            Not too much is moving out there. 
                                                            But I know  there are critters outside.
                                                            In the daytime I can see and hear birds.
                                                            There is a tree just outside this window
                                                            and if the screen was not there, I could jump
                                                            on  the branches.
                                                            I think that would be FUN!
                                                            Mum, not so much...darn!


                                                             Have a pawsome weekend!

16 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, it's great that you have a wide windowsill to sit on!

Lynn and Precious said...

Kitties do love a good climb, don't they Julie? But like Precious, you are
best served inside, high and dry so to speak. In the day time, I bet it is fun to look down on the humans out there.

Sandee said...

You're so cute. Mom doesn't want you in the tree though. Just saying.

I linked this post to Feline Friday. I couldn't help myself.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Julie be like me and try to scratch holes in the screen!!! MOL!! Love, Roary

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is nice to have a good place to sit.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Your mum is right! That would be dangerous!

Brian's Home Blog said...

It looks like you found a really good viewing perch sweetest Julie. I hope you and Mom have a fun weekend!

pilch92 said...

I am sure there are a lot of fun things to do inside instead of going out on the branch. Have a wonderful weekend. XO

Ivan from WMD said...

We bet you can see some fun animals even in the dark, Julie. We have a neighborhood skunk we've never seen, but boy can we smell him when he wanders by at night!!

catladymac said...

And it's a bot cooler too ! Just stay safe - no screen pushing !

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

It is good that you blend in with the darkness.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Your curiosity may get you into danger if you pursue it too far, Julie!

Nice place to sit for all the whiffies you may get, though:)

meowmeowmans said...

It might be fun to jump on that branch, Julie, but we are with Mum, and are glad there is a screen. Have FUN, and stay SAFE! XO

The Chair Speaks said...

No, no, Julie, never jump out of the window alone unless your pawrents are with you. It is safer to enjoy that big window TV screen! Purrs and hugs!

Katie Isabella said...

Julie, my gooddness, don't push that screen. Trust me, it isn't as good as you think on the other side.

https://hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

My kitties love watching the street lamps at night cause the bats love to go after the insects flying in the light!