Monday 25 July 2022

Just Hanging around with Julie!


Julie: Yup still in my room. I am doing well upstairs.
I wander into the rooms and I like to sit on the
sofa in the hallway under the window with Mum.
I am still not very adventurous. Certainly  not 
as bold as I was when I was looking for a home
As long as Mum is around I am happy.
Click the link and see when I was adopted!

     

Mum is using the editing programmes that came with
the laptop and she does not like them.
She is used to her old Elements one, so the photo
editing is hit and miss. MOL!!!!


 Anyway, I am still happy that mum is around
all the time and I can get scritches on demand.
However, when it is quiet at night I sometimes
go downstairs to find her!
She is usually there with Auntie.
Uncle is around too, but I am not a used to him
yet. That my take a while .
I may not be adventurous, bit I am happy.
after all, mum is home all the time with ME!!!!

14 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Sooner or later you will decide all is well in your new home, Julie!! You sure have become a well filled out kitty compared to your first days. And you are beautiful! Your furs are glossy and silky now.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You must be getting braver Julie if you sometimes go downstairs looking for your mum. A lot of cats are nervous of men. Flynn never liked them unless he knew them well.

Lynn and Precious said...

Julie it sounds like a wonderful home you're in. You have the whole upstairs to yourself to enjoy. Precious came here almost 10 years ago so she understands what it's like to stay in the same place for a long time finally. Changes are hard but your mom loves you.

Eastside Cats said...

Happy Gotchaversary, Julie!
Having been an outside-only kitty, we understand why you are very cautious about new situations and people.

Kea said...

Julie, we're glad your mum's home with you all the time and that you're happy with her there!

The only man angel Chumley was okay with was the biped's dad, and the biped speculated that there was some sort of genetic component to their scent that registered as "okay" in Chum's brain. Derry runs from everyone, male or female. LOL.

pilch92 said...

Happy Belated Gotcha Day!!! I enjoyed reading about when you first arrived. XO

Sandee said...

Looks like you're doing well, Julie. I know mom will take very good care of you.

Have a purrfect day and week. My best to your mom. ♥

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Being together full time ROCKS!

The Island Cats said...

It’s okay that you’re not adventurous, Julie. As long as you’re happy.

catladymac said...

Julie, most of us are not as adventurous as we were ten years ago ! Thanks for sharing your Gotchs story !

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You certainly adopted the right human,

Summer said...

Take as much time as you need, Julie.

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Julie! We are so happy that you are getting used to living there. Having Mum there all the time is awesome! XO

Ivan from WMD said...

Whatever's comfortable for you is OK with us!

Hey, tell your mum that she might be able to get Elements back--she should check out this link to Adobe:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

If that doesn't work, our mom might have something she can use. Have her email us (our address is on our site).